POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why would it stil have Washington plates ,, does Californy have that high of registration fees on collector vehicles?? 

Serious question.

Yes we do & we have the shittiest roads... my motorcycle registration is $85 annually, my cars are approx $115 each annually.

I surmise & wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to hear that EXTRA fee's & hoops are required in order to receive Collector Plates.

• Like 2

No way this is worth 25K. Sorry. You know what kind of 510 I could build with 20K.

I can only imagine what kind of a bootleg "full restoration" you can do with 20k let alone one with a swapped and boosted motor.

That being said it's worth what the "buyer" is willing to pay not what the dreamers think they can build a car for. Especially taking a whole car down to bare metal and building it back up from there..

Modify Datsun 510 610 240Z Engine & Chassis (Fisher - 1973 (bernal heights)http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pts/4819374827.html

00909_3Wp3wxJlQnR_600x450.jpg            39u3MIS.gif

I have 2 copies of these books, one is thicker than the other, they are basically the same book but the thicker one obviously has more info.

Very cool books B-)

This is the rare and highly sought 1973 first edition of How to Modify Datsun 510 610 240Z Engines and Chassis by Bill Fisher and Bob Waar. This bible is a must-have manual to both regular owners and performance chasers alike. 

This manual is totally intact with no pages missing or marred. Condition is good and not soiled by fingerprints, grease, grime, notations, or highlights. 240 pages in length, filled with pictures, component diagrams, charts, graphs, etc. 

$80 -- Firm