Car Art By Spoona_Jay21

Dam you are good.  Trucks please. 

There will be a 521 comin soon.

there are a few i still need to get done for x-mas gifts, some will get their's late, but thats what they get

what is left on the List

1.82' Mustang (workin on it)

2. 70's Beetle

3. 521

4. Aventador

then i'm goin to HOPEFULLY do a project for myself(either a widebody 620 King cab, or a widebody 05' Tiburon), Then commissions start Lol

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now i haven't been COMPLETELY slackin the last few days. Friend of mine wants some done a certain way to put on shirts so i am workin on gettin them done before new years.

needed to finish an NSX, S13, and an AE86. all with open pop-ups, just basic line art, front view, with a slight cartoony feel. not as easy of a task as you may think....

10881499_995591143788717_106536699706660

oh damn i didn't even think about that. sorry jay

No worries man! i thought about it before i started, and decided to do the front anyway. I was goin to do the KC as a rear view to avoid it. and having both sides and both front and rear on 2 different pics would be nice =P

No worries man! i thought about it before i started, and decided to do the front anyway. I was goin to do the KC as a rear view to avoid it. and having both sides and both front and rear on 2 different pics would be nice =P

that actually sounds cooler. And then I'll put them next to each other so that people get confused since they're different trucks but the same as well.
  • Like 1