1972 Clean White 620 For Sale $5,000 OBO...

Well the the BRE 510 sold and now it is round II...  I have my white '72 620 up for sale and I'm taking names...  As I don't have much faith in the neighbor who wants to buy it at the end of the month and he failed to meet his deadline at the end of last month...

I've had the truck 5 years as a DD. It has modern rotary type air conditioning system which can freeze you out of the cab.  Everything is fuctional on the truck.  I have added the Titan wheels, upgraded the front drum brakes to HardBody disc brakes.  It's got an L18 with a A87 peanut head and a 5 speed 200sx trany.  All the front suspension components are tight and in great shape.  New exhaust. BMW projectors with HID lights.  All exterior filiment bulb have been replaced with LEDs.  Euro front and rear turn signal bodies and lenses.  Interior is very clean with good condition original interior carpeting.  Bench seat in perfect condition.  Dash is in descent shape. Momo steering wheel.  Body exterior is clean and straight with no rust...  Please contact me if interest as it will be available by the end of this month.  Located in Whittier, CA.

DSC05042.jpg

DSC05043.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

H190 - Seems like you know the truck too well :sneaky:  :rofl: New picture would look pretty much the same but  I'll post more piuctures by the weekend...

H190 - Seems like you know the truck too well :sneaky:  :rofl: New picture would look pretty much the same but  I'll post more piuctures by the weekend...

lol, im sure its as clean as it was but hey,  you never know!  GLWS  this is a super nice 620, I always love these trucks in white!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.