Danfiveten's Preserved 510 (yes finally revealing)

Lookie what showed up outside my house this evening. Thanks again to my dad for trusting me to take care and love arts car, and sell it to me for a decent price LOL

5104.jpg

5103-1.jpg

5101-1.jpg

5105.jpg

Felt so weird to drive it...scary weird. Being disabled i put on to much weight :(...gives me inspiration to loose more weight to fit in it better. Gets on my nerves ive gotten so big since getting hurt, but heres my inspiration to loose it. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the px kicker system has some pretty sweet options and its nice to see an uper end company come up with products like this for classic applications or for your lawn mower 

nice to see you as the care taker of arts car it is for sure a time piece 

Thanks ranman, and i like the idea of the kicker. 1 wire install, easy to take out, cant be seen, and lets me listen to good tunes ont he way to long distance shows. Love that idea right there. I like music when i drive lol.

Going through the trunk. and bags of stuff art gave with the car.  And i do have the mudflaps he made, found them at the very bottom of everything :)

doc4.jpg
doc3.jpg
doc1.jpg
doc2.jpg

Neighbor took another pic of me pulling in. He keeps going off on how much he loves the color lol.

doc5.jpg

Kondog had this amazing colour on his dime and then VIOLA " Mercedez Benz Silver " !

If anyone has a chance to keep their dime this awesome blue then please keep it. I made a vow never to buy another Datsun unless it had the original paint on it, regardless of price. Amazing ride btw Dan. I will miss your Adventure Time ava.. lol

• Like 1

So im going to add to this. Art, he just blows me away, i  miss him so much.

I was going through the black bag he kept with all the records, and other things. He had the appraisel of the car, and all that. But he also had a book he made of the car for the new owner, detailing everything about the car. Gas receipts back to 1993. Every piece of documentation on the car back to the 70's. Even original datsun battery covers that he has a list on there saying to ONLY put on durring shows, and remove before you leave so acid doesnt get on them.  Also a list of every show and award the car has won. I am just blown away with the amount of detail, and work he put into that for the new owner if the person didnt know the car.  He really loved the 510 alot. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my stereo system for the blue car today, Its perfect. Sounds good, can listen to my iphone, and is easily hidden ;)

https://www.getboomcube.com/IDVBC/1.0000/index.dtm?mid=3169334

LOL.  And no im not joking, its nice in loud in the blue car with how quiet she is, works perfect, i was so sick and tired of listening to radio disney and the johnas brothers on am radio :(

Not yet, but ill take a pic of the lil camo box laying on the console tomorrow ;)

Is a nice lil thing, simple because i can set it in teh dash, has its own lil battery that last 8 hours of play time, plugs right into my iphone, and its VERY loud for such a small speaker, i could hear the music pretty good with the window up from my iphone alone, so this speaker should be fine cruising at 65 with the window down, all i need or want.  And best yet, no doing anything to the car to make it work :-D