Blackmarkit 710 Daily

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I actually went to Hawaii for vacation. I'm slowing down on my after work projects so I can be a better husband and friend. But Im still getting stuff done. I have to finish soon because I have a 280z coming to my house on July 2nd for a LS3 swap. You should a lot of good pictures by this weekend. Thanks for being patient.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Well it doesn't look great I still need a throttle cable and the radiator I had went in my truck before I got rod of it so I need one of those too.

A73A28F6-B6BF-4BA8-A286-E6C950C34272-115

59E37FDA-C45A-415E-AAF8-2AC456301B4F-115

The car is running and has been for about a week but I'm now working on the ls3 swap in the 280z.

• Like 2

Actually those are the factory lines. I sanded them and painted them with a stainless steel paint called steel it. It has stainless flakes in the paint. It's durable and looks like real bare metal. I did the wiper motor and the brake booster spacer.

1207BAB6-B9B4-4C8F-9BF3-A2018A69F250-160

Well it doesn't look great I still need a throttle cable and the radiator I had went in my truck before I got rod of it so I need one of those too.

It looks great to me - the only weird thing is the diagonal driver's seat!

Thank you raggleflaggle. God has gifted me with a passion for Datsuns and automotive fabrication. Hopefully I will be doing this full time soon. I feel bad it takes so long for me to post something. I hope my post encourage, motivate, teach, and give ideas to all its viewers.

• Like 2

Let me know when you're ready to sell,, or want most, or less, of a 510 as partial trade .... I need a few weeks to think about it though first

Could you build a whole tube frame, dwarf car suspension'ed, go cart that fits under my Rusty Ruby hack job 510 roof? ... I want it to have a front engine V4 out of a Honda ST1300, and light weight IRS or 510 IRS .... but less than 2-3k in fab work to be running and driving in parking lot's, onto trailers, on the CHEAP

• Like 2