Anybody know where to get a locker/posi for a h190

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no longer new units being manufactured. The last one I saw for sale sold for around $1200.

Good luck in your search, keep in mind the axle splines are different from the truck H190. :)

Hello,

I have your wanted Ad items in stock for sale, and I will like to know if you are still ready to buy the item(s). Kindly email with your Phone number via spareparts742@gmail.com . For more details of what you are buying .

Thanks,

Michael.

If you actually have this part, take a photo of it, and take a photo of the splines the axle drops into.

If you actually have this part, take a photo of it, and take a photo of the splines the axle drops into.

Are you hoping its real?

Its not. Its spam. You can tell by the way the guy never actually says what he has, and then offs you to a outside email.

Are you hoping its real?

Its not. Its spam. You can tell by the way the guy never actually says what he has, and then offs you to a outside email.

I realize that he doesn't have it, that is why I asked for a specific photo that he would need the part to actually take the photo.

I have seen this before, and when I asked for the photo, they disappeared, that was in the parts wanted section of the "dime quarterly".

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.