DON'T Use Photobucket on Ratsun

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well now this is just FRUSTRATING!! I have updated the Internet explorer and still nothing, I have also tried using the image icon on Ratsun and it asks for the URL code and when I paste it in the box, It won't let me close out the window so I have to close Ratsun altogether and log back on all over again... This really sucks!

Okay, well I feel a little better, I was starting to think that I was doing something wrong and I was feeling like an idiot because I know it is so easy to post pics. What I did was.... I tried posting pics on another forum and did it with no problems at all, so it has to be the Ratsun website that is cuasing this problem......Now, can anyone tell me what needs to be done to fix this?   Thanks.

You misread my post, you should have downgraded to IE 9  :lol: 

Try using chrome or firefox, they work no problem.

When they upgraded IE 10 they fucked up a lot of forum coding and the forum software has to be updated. We can update the forums, but we try to limit that as it always seem to cause heartache. Not to mention that I am sure microsoft will screw up everything again on IE12. Their attitude seems to be, if it works fine we should fuck with it til it doesn't and then make everyone change there software to fix their screwup. 

• Like 1

Lately with Photofuckit I download the picture I want and close it. If I leave it open it always jams shit up on my 'puter. Starts downloading some shit. Puter starts chattering away and I can't close and have to wait for it to time out. Plus it starts playing some music or a commercial. .... get picture and close. Re open if you want another is easier than dealing with shit. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I shure don't know what the problem is posting picks I have copied the img or url and whenever I tap the little pick or link hen the box comes up. I put the img or url in then the box just freezes. I have spent hrs trying to figure it out doesn't work on windows 7 on my old computer or windows 8 new computer or photobucket or picasa.

I shure don't know what the problem is posting picks I have copied the img or url and whenever I tap the little pick or link hen the box comes up. I put the img or url in then the box just freezes. I have spent hrs trying to figure it out doesn't work on windows 7 on my old computer or windows 8 new computer or photobucket or picasa.

Paste img code in the reply. If you have the img code, you don't need to use the insert image button above. 

• Like 1

Havent used firfox or chrome yet.will give er a go

tried the copy and paste but think with this windows 8 that when I copy then paste nothing shows up very frustrating as I want to post picks for you guys as I know if no picks it aint true.

photo bucket is a piece of shit I got it working on chrome finnaly but it is still full of advertising b.s.

tried to upload a couple picks to an album and a stupid advertising video comes on and then chrome wont respond....geeeezzzzzz...

• 3 weeks later...