New To the 720 crowd..

nismo24096

I think Im going to make some custom stained wood panels that bolt in, it seems this build is taking on a kinda surfer style, so I might end up doing a wood floor in the bed also..who knows...but the bed is actually in pretty good shape I just had the insides all sandblasted a few days back and it looked awesome..just some pinholes at the lower sections where the seams are that I will take care of soon. the tailgate on the other hand is a whole different story, its pretty bad but we should be able to fix it with some welding...just wish the metal was thicker...lol just need to be careful with it.  and as far as getting a new bed is concerned..good luck finding one down here in florida thats not beat or rusted to hell and back. cant even find anymore of these trucks in the junkyards around here. the one that was in my local yard seems to have gotten crushed recently...bastards!!!!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This build is looking pretty sick, man.  Keep it up.

Also, let me know when you get around to running up some of those stickers; if the price is reasonable, I'm in for two.

Thanks man, and yeah I need to get off my ass and just get them made, been alot going on between the truck and trying to open two new Krispy Kreme restaurants..my free time is getting less and less by the min. as far as price don't worry I will keep cost as low as I can...

Yeah I  work at Krispy Kreme,  I am the General Manager, we are in a big push right now to open up two new shops and I will be GM at one of them, I just handed over my last shop which broke company records for its grand opening  a year and a half ago..that record still stands too...did around 180,000 opening week...lol can you say a lot of doughnuts...so now I kinda get the pleasure of assisting with all the new shop openings either by helping hire all the staff, or interviewing potential managers. Right now my truck project is kinda in a stall because of this since we have two shops opening and by time is well GONE...but the truck is at the body shop and out of the weather.. and they should be making some slow progress on it as time allows. Im in no real rush to finish it now since my attention and time will be in doughnut land for the next three months at least...then life will get back to normal. 

Oh and I like where you're taking this project, man.

Thanks man, I have way too many ideas though and the fact that the project has slowed down means I have more time to change my mind...not good...lol but it will happen and im sure I will be happy with which ever direction I finally go with.

• Like 1

ok so im  back again to play the what about this color scheme game...lol here are the three latest layouts.  please give me  your feedback on what you like.

blue-bre_zps1ba09d5a.jpg

BRE colors

s13-sage-over-dark-gray_zps5d09666b.jpg

My favorite s13 color combo sage over dark gray

green-and-tan_zpsb52f2b26.jpg

and the tan over green that I have been  thinking about

• Like 1

You need to go into your photolame account and check to see if you used all your bandwidth up, they have graphs showing the amount used, and how much storage you have left also, but normally they warn you via email, while trying to sell you more bandwidth/storage.

Maybe you can figure it out what's wrong by going into your account, it might even tell you.

I don't use PB anymore, I still have that account, and every once in a while I use it to keep it active, but I use Picasa now, but I also have a desktop computer, I can barely operate that after several years, and can hardly see the screen as big as it is, when I take a photo, I have to transfer it onto the computer to see how it turned out, can't tell how I did on the camera.

how would I tell that?  and what do I need to do to fix it.