• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Garage Alignment

The rear was pretty crooked. When I had originaly installed adjustable rear control arms I bench set them and then just taped the tires for toe. After squaring up the strings, one side had toe-in the other toe-out and the whole thing was too narrow, with pretty much 0 camber. So got that all squared away then dialed in a little more caster and toe-in up front. Took her for a celebratory drive afterward. What a difference! More planted, with responsive turn in. The car actually rotates in a intuitive way now.

42374962391_558d221137_b.jpgNew wheels, tires and alignment! by Benjamin Scott Cook, on Flickr

41651401184_4c8c8b6e50_b.jpgNew wheels, tires and alignment! by Benjamin Scott Cook, on Flickr

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It's a bit more assembled than this. Window frames are back and locks and c pillar emblem is attached. Still waiting on the bumpers, rear finish panel and chin spoiler to come back from paint so it can all get put back together. I fixed the exhaust too, so it looks much better.

E2AS9WT.jpg

QkwAPza.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is a 72 240Z I am just finishing up. It has an LS1/T56 swap, Recaro seats, Auto-power roll bar, R-200 LSD with CV half shafts and electric power steering. 275-50-17 rear, 245-45-17 fronts. Blue is a Chrysler blue pearl coat. Vintage heat and air partially installed

url%5D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a couple of pictures of my 79....work in progress.  I should post before and after, all work done by me....I'm a disabled Marine vet living off of disability. I love to restore these cars....anyway, enjoy!    well, if I could figure out how to actually post the pictures, I'll be glad to share....

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...