Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

post 'em up

280z3.jpg

dont have it anymore but it was my first car i drove when i got my license. it was short lived though because 2 weeks later my parents got a letter from insurance company saying i couldnt drive the car because it was a sports car. i paid $125 for it, and it was pretty haggard before i got it.

• Like 2
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quick510 that's one bad ass Z,thoes first pic looked to good but i see why now,my buddy has a 71 240z that he's going to drop a 2jz motor with a single turbo in,he wanted to do a LS2 drop but don't know what happen,but yours is Nicer!

i was flipping through the current issue at the stands last night, on page 122??? has 5 cars that are great values today(or something like that - i was 'slightly' distracted)

a silver 240Z was on the list! looks like daves (except it has the stock slotted mags)

quick510 that's one bad ass Z,thoes first pic looked to good but i see why now,my buddy has a 71 240z that he's going to drop a 2jz motor with a single turbo in,he wanted to do a LS2 drop but don't know what happen,but yours is Nicer!

Thanks for the compliments. The LS1 turns the Z into a real sports car. It is a blast to drive and believe it or not, it gets the best gas mileage of all my cars. Last year, coming home from the Z convention in Daytona, I averaged 31MPG over 900 miles of hwy driving. Mostly at speeds of 75-85 MPH. It tachs out at 1800 rpms at 80MPH in 6th.

The pictures were taken at the same Z convention. They had a booth set up as a studio and the floor was wet from rain.

quick510 thats a nice Z!!! In the pic it looks like the AC is hooked up, what parts did you use to make it work?

Yes. The A/C is working. It has a Vintage Air (V.A.)Gen II Mini behind the dash with V.A. condensor and dryer and a Sanden 508 Compressor and custom hoses. It works ok but it would have been better to have a larger evaporator. There wasn't enough room without cutting up a bunch of stuff.

Thanks for the compliments. The LS1 turns the Z into a real sports car. It is a blast to drive and believe it or not, it gets the best gas mileage of all my cars. Last year, coming home from the Z convention in Daytona, I averaged 31MPG over 900 miles of hwy driving. Mostly at speeds of 75-85 MPH. It tachs out at 1800 rpms at 80MPH in 6th.

The pictures were taken at the same Z convention. They had a booth set up as a studio and the floor was wet from rain.

I would have a smile on my face driving your Z,thoes motors already sound bad ass,all that HP in that light car it's a legal go-cart. Your Z is Dope!

Photo-tip,pull your car forward three feet next time so the sign(or pole,tree,post e.t.c)is clear of your car.

Why doesn't this site let us post images straight from our computers?:confused:

Hmm, this any better?

Zfixed.jpg

Made a few other changes.

The sign wasn't too bad. Owning a Z like that is a big junction in your life. :D

Yikes!! Looked fast enough!!

Yeah, he, my buddy Jeremy and I were all there. As well as a bunch of others in our club. He got rid of the s130 turbo and swapped all the goodies into a 77 s30. We will be there again this year for sure!