1972 Datsun 510 $4500 OBO Or TRADE!!!

SOLD!!!!!!

Well guys im taking up a new job offer in L.A. and need something a little bit "Nicer" with as much driving as ill be doing. Anyway some of you guys may remember this car as Jake was selling it here a few months ago. There was also a build thread on here about it.

Anyway its a 72 510 with a true SSSL16 (came from James "The 510 Keeper") and a 280zx 5 speed. Below is a build thread for the car from the previous owner:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/41759-they-call-it-nascar/

When i got the car it didnt have a stereo and that wasnt gonna work since its my daily driver. So i installed a pioneer head unit, 4" speakers in the dash, and 6" speakers in the rear deck lid. I have also rebuilt the carb and tuned it a bit better than it was. To aid in the tuning of the carb i installed an AEM wideband o2 sensor. I have purchased a full poly bushing kit for the car, just havent had the time to install it.

I know i havent given a lot of info here so if you have any other questions please give me a call, text, or email me.

Nik@wildhorses4x4.com

Nik (209)640-0658

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great deal at $4500, I thought Jake would have kept this a lot longer then 6 months. I would of like to paint the engine bay bamboo tan.

Has a rebuilt SSS L16 with an A87 head closed chamber, and 82 280zx tranny. Elec dizzy, rodded radiator, new hoses.

Tucked wiring harness, shaved and sandblasted engine bay. Based dark green and cleared.

The body is very fixable and does not look like it has been hit.

We installed an ok set of Mitsubishi  seats, New front and back window rubber. New carpet kit. the list just keeps going and going.

GLWS

• Like 1

Hey James thanks man! I was hoping you'd stop by my ad. Man I really wish I could keep it but its just not in the cards for me currently. Moving to LA is an offer I can't refuse. Anyway guys like I said mostly looking for trades but shoot me an offer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.