MY DAUGHTERS NEW 73 620

highdesertdatsun

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i have done alot since last posted . oics are a pain . thought i needed a dizzy or atleast

would need to rebuild advance portion but upon disasmbly found electronic igniton install

was the fault . the screws where to long and kept advance plate from turning . so thats fixxxed.

the carb was replaced with a stock 200sx carb from L20 auto. runs much better but need a little

tunning . the carpet is done and I found as 5 spd at u pick it. so its comming along. thanks or the interest. ill try to post some pics .

i have done alot since last posted . oics are a pain . thought i needed a dizzy or atleast

would need to rebuild advance portion but upon disasmbly found electronic igniton install

was the fault . the screws where to long and kept advance plate from turning . so thats fixxxed.

the carb was replaced with a stock 200sx carb from L20 auto. runs much better but need a little

tunning . the carpet is done and I found as 5 spd at u pick it. so its comming along. thanks or the interest. ill try to post some pics .

If you have a smart phone then get the Photobucket app and upload from that so you don't have to switch them over to your computer.

How much do they charge for the tranny at pick n pull? Also, where are you located? What pick n pull is this at and do they have a few 620's? I could not find a location on your profile...but your birthday is 2 days after mine :P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...