LI'l HOOKER 620

denmarkboy

Great to see you back at it Al!  Looking Good!

I'm fighting threw the pain, as I know you well understand , How's you knee doing by the way ? Before you know it , it will be time for the other one. :poke:  Look I'm playing physical therapist ! 

While I'm waiting on a turbo kit for another members 521 build to come. I've started fixing some of flaws in the Lil Hooker . I',m replacing the wood/mud/f glass cab back with metal . Also  changing the seats , factory door card , hood , carpet , headliner , front bumper , fixing all the cracks in the flares / spoiler . 

IMAG5801_zpsvq1tlqol.jpgIMAG5802_zpsq7knnrkq.jpgIMAG5803_zps7lmucmiw.jpgIMAG5804_zpsjf9ozwpt.jpgIMAG5805_zpscimapnlh.jpgIMAG5806_zpsjhqzc9ne.jpgIMAG5807_zps2hg4gdc2.jpgIMAG5808_zpssqhueci6.jpgIMAG5810_zpsfzkkbpbs.jpgIMAG5811_zpsoylgrgck.jpgIMAG5813_zpskopbrf4g.jpgIMAG5817_zpso0ybkw67.jpgIMAG5820_zpsdplsm571.jpgIMAG5879_zpsla0aevbk.jpgIMAG5880_zpspikvu1ss.jpgIMAG5881_zps8brnujad.jpgIMAG5883_zpsz7cefcsp.jpgIMAG5885_zpsxg6tndzo.jpgIMAG5886_zps3zkoxcwz.jpgIMAG5889_zpsxgpippz8.jpgIMAG5890_zpskwi5knsl.jpg

• Like 5
  • Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good Al!  Need to see color.

Its just going black again for now , 

Good to see you have time to work on your own rig, unlike last year. 

Thanks again for giving up about 6 to 9 months for organizing that other project.

Thanks Daniel , It was lots of fun getting to know all you guys . But everything comes at a cost . 

I personally wont trade the experience and friendships for anything . 

• Like 4

Someday it will be all Orange again . And having a hood and round headlights again makes me want to return it to its original color . 

Maybe next year . 

IMAG5879_zpsla0aevbk.jpg

Its been threw so much ! In this picture, I actually drove it out of the shop on it's own power for the first time 17 years . But it still needed so much it wouldnt drive ( safely ) for a long time after this picture .

IMAG1008_zpsvtjn1kim.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...