Bleach's Fairlady

A few months back my friend Rich and I agreed to take on the task of doing some major body repairs and paint work to Bleach's fairlady Z. Today we finaly went and picked it up so I took a few pics of the before...

Also,that is Richards 620. Its destined to be pretty sic,if your into 620s:fu:

2008_0719Image0032.jpg

2008_0719Image0031.jpg

2008_0719Image0034.jpg

2008_0719Image0033.jpg

2008_0719Image0035.jpg

2008_0719Image0036.jpg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I will make it out that way this week since I am leaving for vacation on saturday.

We spent most of the time on sunday removing all the bolts that broke off during teardown. Then we hit up on the cancer.

The next step is rebuilding all the rotten areas. There is at least the sides of the floors and some large pieces left to tag onto so it should go fairly well.

Keep checkin back for more pics and updates.

are you going to put new floors in it or try and save the old ones. And in on one of the pics It looked like short people had added some brackets for the front seat mount and redrilled the rear mount to move the seat forward. I could be seeing things but I dont recall seeing those brackets on my Z. Anyway looks like you guys are all over it, so good luck you might need it.

JDM metal = JDM rust

I was thinking of selling some of that on eBay

if ya think about it, even though most of our cars are usdm, its jdm metal that went into them, then shipped to us, so that makes my rust jdm rust also:lol: