Post Your 521.

Dattokai

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id rock that 620 and especially COE

the 620kc hit a deer,but i've seen people save worse. The '52 chev is for sale,but I don't know the price. I told the guy that I'd like to have that COE truck (it's a GMC ),when he decides to part with it. I think it'd make a great car hauler,maybe with the cab on a different frame.

the 620kc hit a deer,but i've seen people save worse. The '52 chev is for sale,but I don't know the price. I told the guy that I'd like to have that COE truck (it's a GMC ),when he decides to part with it. I think it'd make a great car hauler,maybe with the cab on a different frame.

I seen this car hauler at the PIR swap meet.

DSCN1281.JPG

I thought the price it had on it was insane, something like $86,000.00, someone wrote in black felt pen right below the price, sold.

I am sure that was a joke, but one never knows.

I cannot get my rearend of the vehicle this low without notching the frame, is yours notched?

It looks good, I actually like this color also.

I wish I had this much room in my garage.  :hmm:

If you had that much room in your garage, you would just fill it full of parts and more projects... then you wouldnt have that much room anymore. I know thats what I would do.