NOT my first accident, but it is the truck's

man, whats with all the datto damage recently??!?!?!

It gets worse... someone local rolled there truck today. Don't think he posted a thread yet. 

EDIT: nvm it's been posted.

By the way, datsuns are freakin tough! That Honda looks trashed. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The damage to the honderp is rated in 521s. The damage totaled 1.5  521s

when I jumped out of the truck I expected to see a LOT more damage to my rear end, judging by what her car looked like fleeing the scene.

dumb kid started kicking and slapping me when I called the cops cause she wouldn't produce her insurance paperwork.

when I jumped out of the truck I expected to see a LOT more damage to my rear end, judging by what her car looked like fleeing the scene.

dumb kid started kicking and slapping me when I called the cops cause she wouldn't produce her insurance paperwork.

The fuck??? Did you file assault charges? That's pretty retarded. 

nah she was little and soft... it kinda turned me on.

"I'm gunna have my way with you"

Good to see the truck is ok! I always worry what I would do if I was in an accident. Seems hard to find enough parts to fix'em. God forbid they drove off, it takes an hour to get up to 60 in my gat.

• Like 1

You would be parting this out if you had bumperetts installed. Even the tail lights are untouched... awesome!

my first thought was the tail lights, i sold him those so im always worried when he says something about the back of the truck

Probably because her car took the most damage, but I think your bumper is bent.  Good thing you didn't get cited for those blue dots on the lenses, being they're illegal in California. 

meh^^^^^

Yeah I was worried aboot the tail lights, my loud exhaust, and that all the smog stuff is off'n mah truck. So I just took my insurance info and left when told to. :angel:

seriously... smog... hahaha your before the cutoff, 75 and below and cops can fuck off when it comes to smog....

my first thought was the tail lights, i sold him those so im always worried when he says something about the back of the truck

meh^^^^^

seriously... smog... hahaha your before the cutoff, 75 and below and cops can fuck off when it comes to smog....

yeah it was my first thought too, I was all "fuck my tail lights! I wonder if I'm gonna be able to find all the parts Ima need and I wonder if insurance will pay for 'em" then I saw my rear end and was all "oh shit,son! That bitch got fucked up!"

as far as smog goes, even if your car is smog exempt you still need to have original equipment on it.

• 3 months later...

so to update this story after seeing Erichwaslike's shitstorm this morning. Right after I got hit, the chicks insurance left me a message saying they were denying responsibility. I figgered "fuck it, I have barely any damage." then about a month ago I get a $1300 check from her insurance company. Rent paid. More LZ parts acquired. Ol' Blue got all new brake equipment.

• Like 1

im putting an exo-frame on mine in the near future, the bumpers are coming off and new solid steel ones with wrap around frames go in their place. rear ending my truck will be quite costly for the person who isnt paying attention. I dont need some dullard who is on their phone trashing my hard work. :crying:

glad yours came out of it ok from what the pics showed.

My 80 720 got rear ended by a drunk but the barden bumper must have been more flimsy that yours because I had alot more damage.

Good ole' santa rosa. I had more drunks and bad drivers run into my datsuns in that place than anywhere else.

Glad I moved away from there.  Glad your truck survived. 

• Like 1

Good ole' santa rosa. I had more drunks and bad drivers run into my datsuns in that place than anywhere else.

Glad I moved away from there. 

Yeah we had some pilled out, twenty eight year old, repeat DUI offender with neck tattoos plow down and kill a fifty two year old yoga instructor and his dog on Stony Point Rd. The ass-hat never even hit his brakes.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20130711/ARTICLES/130719931

Poor bastard.

• 7 months later...