NOT my first accident, but it is the truck's

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably because her car took the most damage, but I think your bumper is bent.  Good thing you didn't get cited for those blue dots on the lenses, being they're illegal in California. 

Yeah I was worried aboot the tail lights, my loud exhaust, and that all the smog stuff is off'n mah truck. So I just took my insurance info and left when told to. :angel:

Guest Rick-rat

Those bumpers do save the rear end of the truck, got rear ended by a guy on his cell phone couple of years ago just neede a little touch up paint. I love my multi use  bumper

I get hit on average once a year.  Usually just tiny taps, though.  Every damn time the other driver just drives off... though I've never had damage from it.  My Dad did though.  I'd put a step bumper on my Mom's '73 (which had never had a rear bumper from new, 20 years) and less than 2 months later some kid plowed into him when he stopped for an ambulance (that was crossing an intersection).  Bent the step bumper pretty good, but saved the bed and taillights.  And annihilated the front of the '80s Cutlass that hit it.