JDMFlares would like to apologize for the delays in shipping out our flares.

Hello everyone, this is Oscar over at jdmflares on ebay and jdmflares.com

I just wanted to come on here and apologize for the delays in my shipping times. I know its frustrating as a consumer and i dont want to be another supplier who is known for taking advantage of his customers. I am here for the long run as this is how i make a living and something i like to do. 

In an effort to provide faster turn around times and better customer experience i had done a few things to help us get back on track and get our orders out the door in the time i say i am going to do it in. I am going to stop selling carbon flares for the time being. They are time consuming to make and affect the time on everything else. I will not be offering these unless they are in stock and only on ebay. That way i can set the amount of them available and not sell any that are not in stock. they have been pulled off ebay already and will be pulled off my site tonight. I am in the process of making more molds to be able to catch up and allow us to keep them in stock so they are made before they are ordered. And most importantly, i am working long hours and weekends until this is resolved. I am on track to be 100 percent caught up by monday with the amount of orders i have and expect to receive. 

I am really sorry to all those who have already been affected. I hope to be able to make right by everyone, and i will do everything in my power to keep everyone updated. 

Please email me if anyone has any concerns or issues so that i may take care of them. Im alot faster through email. I cant be on here all day. Also please allow a few hours for me to reply. i am a one man show and during the day im usually making or packaging parts. i usually reply in the evenings. 

I would also like to thank everyone who has purchased from us, we really do appreciate your business. We hope you guys will see a new side of us very soon when things are running smoothly on our end and our orders are being processed in a timely manner. 

thank you

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i did use to make parts for justin back when i first started. Mistake for sure. 

But thats not what i am here to discuss. Anything between me and him should be left that way. I am on here to focus on my customers and thats the only thing i intend to do. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111009285675?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I still haven't gotten anything from this guy! He took my money on March 6th and I still have nothing. I filed a claim with ebay and they can't refund my money because he drained his account. Ebay is in the process of issuing the refund through "ebay buyer protection" then they are "proceeding after the seller"!

I told you Oscar to be honest with me and I would help you. Well you couldn't be honest. I told you "if you burn me I will burn you". Well, how's it feel? :mad:

I WOULDN'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY! YOU WILL GET SCREWED JUST LIKE ME!

• Like 3

I did read that post and thats why i am on here. I would like to build a good reputation and anything in my past is in my past. Anyone that has dealt with me as jdmflares or jdmflares.com is the group that i am focused on. Im not gonna lie and say i didnt make mistakes and still continue to make mistakes. But i am trying to prevent myself from falling back and being unethical. My focus is to build a good solid business and move forward. 

will be unable to be on here for a while since i do have to lay parts but will come back on later. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111009285675?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I still haven't gotten anything from this guy! He took my money on March 6th and I still have nothing. I filed a claim with ebay and they can't refund my money because he drained his account. Ebay is in the process of issuing the refund through "ebay buyer protection" then they are "proceeding after the seller"!

I told you Oscar to be honest with me and I would help you. Well you couldn't be honest. I told you "if you burn me I will burn you". Well, how's it feel? :mad:

I WOULDN'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY! YOU WILL GET SCREWED JUST LIKE ME!

This is exactly what i am trying to prevent. I am deeply sorry about our situation. I did email you through ebay and i am working to fix this. Ebay already told me they will be closing today. 

Hi, I am adam leazer, we chatted several quick times, and bobs experiance is what ended any deal I had planned on making. I just went thruwhat hes going thru whith zforce. And while I like your approach here much better than his. Ultimately, I rely on the datsun people I trust for advice.

When I contacted you, you assured a 2 week turn around, yet bob did not get his product in the 2 weeks that fallowed our conversation. That sealed the deal with me. As a cautious buyer I decided to keep looking.

But I think you solving bobs issues would have brought my money your way. And atleast one other member.

But I will be watching the situation, and see how it develops.

• Like 1

This is exactly what i am trying to prevent. I am deeply sorry about our situation. I did email you through ebay and i am working to fix this. Ebay already told me they will be closing today. 

Exactly what you are trying to prevent? This was four weeks ago! You are full of shit!

Exactly what you are trying to prevent? This was four weeks ago! You are full of shit!

wow this guy is upset.....

In my opinion 4 weeks isn't anything to get sooooo bent out of shape for......

problem lies in when people order of ebay, they are assuming seller has part in hand.

hate to get in the middle of this but sounds like he is trying to make right.

Im sorry,shoudl have worded that differently. I am trying to prevent from this exact thing to happen AGAIN. As far as our situation. Leave this open so people can know it is taken care of. I understand you are mad, i really do, and at this point i cant do much more than wait for ebay and to apologize to you. Im sorry i lied and led you to beileve what wasnt.

Hi, I am adam leazer, we chatted several quick times, and bobs experiance is what ended any deal I had planned on making. I just went thruwhat hes going thru whith zforce. And while I like your approach here much better than his. Ultimately, I rely on the datsun people I trust for advice.

When I contacted you, you assured a 2 week turn around, yet bob did not get his product in the 2 weeks that fallowed our conversation. That sealed the deal with me. As a cautious buyer I decided to keep looking.

But I think you solving bobs issues would have brought my money your way. And atleast one other member.

But I will be watching the situation, and see how it develops.

I remember our conversation. I understand the influence forums have. This isnt a side job for me or a hobby. it really is the only thing i do for a living, which is why its extremely important to me to make things right, to get back on track and to provide not only a good product but a good and fast service. 

if you want to make it right just stop posting on here with vague answers and get to work molding flares and filling the orders you've already gotten...once youre back on track, THEN talk about how you made it right...as of now this is a classic car forum post with a lot of words and no action.

I do believe you are trying but just do it...dont "work to resolve issues" just make the goddamn flares you promised and ship them out...I too have spent time selling parts I made online and I made the wise decision to only market the EXACT amount I had in stock...maybe thats something to think about...buying parts on credit can get you in dept...why did you think you could do the opposite and sell parts essentially on credit seeing as you didnt even have them yet...and not fall into "debt" to your customers so to speak...

not trying to spread hate/angry feelings...I just don't see the logic in all this talk...and this is coming from someone who has had issues with getting things shipped to customers on time...

if you want to make it right just stop posting on here with vague answers and get to work molding flares and filling the orders you've already gotten...once youre back on track, THEN talk about how you made it right...as of now this is a classic car forum post with a lot of words and no action.

I do believe you are trying but just do it...dont "work to resolve issues" just make the goddamn flares you promised and ship them out...I too have spent time selling parts I made online and I made the wise decision to only market the EXACT amount I had in stock...maybe thats something to think about...buying parts on credit can get you in dept...why did you think you could do the opposite and sell parts essentially on credit seeing as you didnt even have them yet...and not fall into "debt" to your customers so to speak...

not trying to spread hate/angry feelings...I just don't see the logic in all this talk...and this is coming from someone who has had issues with getting things shipped to customers on time...

The time i spent posting on here is in between stuff drying. i just laid 4 sets of flares. i am prepping more molds. but in between my pva and gel coat drying it gives me a little bit of time. I am printing out labels at the moment so i am already on my computer. I cant rush the process and can only work with the molds i already have. I laid a set of molds yesterday but they have dry for a few days before i can cut them. My boxes are done, all my materials are precut, All the prep work i can do is done. This is an important topic to me so i take a few minutes in between to address it. 

The time i spent posting on here is in between stuff drying. i just laid 4 sets of flares. i am prepping more molds. but in between my pva and gel coat drying it gives me a little bit of time. I am printing out labels at the moment so i am already on my computer. I cant rush the process and can only work with the molds i already have. I laid a set of molds yesterday but they have dry for a few days before i can cut them. My boxes are done, all my materials are precut, All the prep work i can do is done. This is an important topic to me so i take a few minutes in between to address it. 

good, It sounds like you are on the right track. And I'm not suggesting you rush the process. just anything that can be rushed without sacrificing quality, like shipping should be rushed. I would think about overnighting the one's you still owe people...because when they paid you for the flares the agreement was on not only a product but also a time frame to receive said product. And it sounds like you are already at twice the promised time on bob's purchase I would say its something to consider...

I for one can see, and under satand bob being angry. Your apologies are nice. Altho apologies dont mean much after the fact that it is desputed o. Ebay (as in bobs situation)

It pushed his project back for an undetermined amount of time.

I do hope your business goes as well as you handle your customers, meaning much better in the future.

Wow, this is a much better handled situation than the other thread. I have no play in these issues, but it seems like your current attitude is far better than Justins in the above mentioned thread. Even with being berated by angry members (do not read that like I do or do not think the anger is justified). Youre keeping your cool and trying to do what you think is right. I hope everything gets cleared up for all parties. 

I hope this goes well. 

good, It sounds like you are on the right track. And I'm not suggesting you rush the process. just anything that can be rushed without sacrificing quality, like shipping should be rushed. I would think about overnighting the one's you still owe people...because when they paid you for the flares the agreement was on not only a product but also a time frame to receive said product. And it sounds like you are already at twice the promised time on bob's purchase I would say its something to consider...

i couldnt agree more. as far as bob goes we are just waiting on ebay to close the claim and issue a refund. 

i have been upgrading my other customers to either priority or express mail.

as far as time, i am working on more molds and trying to lay my molds twice a day right now that it is nice and hot. i am making huge progress on catching up and im shipping out many packages daily. i plan to do whatever i can to have these in stock before they are ordered so i can be more profitable and have more time. shipping at 2 to 3 times what i should be paying really takes a bite out of your wallet. Not just for me or my customers but my wife is expecting baby number two so im really trying hard for them. 

Wow, this is a much better handled situation than the other thread. I have no play in these issues, but it seems like your current attitude is far better than Justins in the above mentioned thread. Even with being berated by angry members (do not read that like I do or do not think the anger is justified). Youre keeping your cool and trying to do what you think is right. I hope everything gets cleared up for all parties.

this.