Selling Speed Ratsun Stickers

Based on the early 70's cartoon Speed Racer

This sticker will be printed 4"X6" 300dpi photo quality on Vinyl adhesive backing. Not Paper!

smallspeed_rat.jpg

speed_racer.gif

Looking to see if there's enough interest to do a run of these sticks. PM me with orders, but Please bump this add too. so we can keep it going. This is the second sticker I've drawn up and the first one quickly sold out. Here's a link to that add. http://community.ratsun.net/topic/52981-another-datsun-sticker-for-sale/  If you're interested in doing another run of the first sticker, please let me know and I'll start another add.

A minimum run for either of these stickers is 100, and at that run size I'm selling them for $1.00 each, or $.85 each for 10, or more. That's my cost. If we can put together a run of 1000, or if someone wants to buy a full run for resale I can drop the price to $.72 each for large orders of 500 plus.

If 510s aren't your thing and we get enough interest, I'm willing draw up and print a Z, Goon, 210, 710, or other Datsun model version of the Speed Ratsun sticker.  

If you know someone who'd be interested, please forward them the add

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not as interested in this one. It just dosnt seem to flow to me. the car and rat are both ok, but the out of focus background and overly realistic road really take away from this one... maybe with some changes im interested :) .... just constructive criticism 

I've got a few other takers who've PMed me with orders. I'll keep everyone posted if things get going. In the mean time I'm open to suggestions for improvements. Mostly interested on background ideas.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.