$200 1980' 200sx Hatchback (roller)

Why are there so many cool cars in Oregon and Washington!?!?! There is nothing there but hippies, trees, and rain yet a stupid amount of awesome cars. Wish it wasn't so far I'd scoop it up in a heart beat. Any response from OP yet?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The early '80 and '81 S110 had coil spring H-165 axle with disc brakes.... I know, I had one but gave the calipers away because I didn't know that 8 years later I would own a couple of 710s. The axles I kept. (don't know why, except that all Datsun owners learn the hard way to never throw shit out) I test fit the S110 disc brake axles into my parts goon axle tubes and they fit perfectly and the spline engaged the differential and turned with it. The axles have a disc brake mount on it that obviously bolts up the caliper. I gave mine away so I will have to modify it or make a new one to fit the '02 Altima calipers I have with zx rotors

ya, that was exactly why I wanted to get the car. I loved my dads response when I asked if I could borrow his truck to get it though. "but...where the hell are you gonna fit this one at? you're starting to run outta room"

The early '80 and '81 S110 had coil spring H-165 axle with disc brakes.... I know, I had one but gave the calipers away because I didn't know that 8 years later I would own a couple of 710s. The axles I kept. (don't know why, except that all Datsun owners learn the hard way to never throw shit out) I test fit the S110 disc brake axles into my parts goon axle tubes and they fit perfectly and the spline engaged the differential and turned with it. The axles have a disc brake mount on it that obviously bolts up the caliper. I gave mine away so I will have to modify it or make a new one to fit the '02 Altima calipers I have with zx rotors

You can still buy new brake parts from Rockauto.com. That's what I did.

• 1 month later...

well... I've been moving much slower on my stuff and I still have this.

it's going to have to go one way or another.

Bring $200 firm cash + Trailer or Dolly to haul away with you !

Keep what you want to use and sell the rest.

****------> Clean OREGON TITLE <--------****

hit me up before Friday May 6th though.

PM/Message me for best contact.

Thanks

DTP

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.