Hectors 510 parts Hoard lot sale, all or nothing, 1,500$.

finally ready to pass along my datsun parts hoard. it's been picked through, but there still is a lot of good stuff. Need the space back to expand my work area, and just looking for someone with the means to take it ALL.

(located in santa rosa, about one hour drive north of SF)

I would love to help some fellow 510 enthusiast out with their projects by selling some stuff...but not desperate. three good front and rear windshields, a lot of Doors, Hatches, Hoods, a couple fenders, Grills, Headlight parts, Tail lamps, Stainless trim, L-series internals & heads, manifolds, distributors, carbs, entire dash assemblies, wagon rear axles, heater cores, and more!
call or text message if you are seriously interested and have the means to transport and store EVERYTHING. leave a message and I will return it ASAP.

you will need a trailer/big van or box truck to transport.
707-321820nine
-Forrest

DSC_0027-3.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can vouch for Hillbillyhector, I was one of the first guys to have 'picked' through it and he's a good guy to deal with.  His prices are more than fair too!

• Like 1
I can vouch for Hillbillyhector, I was one of the first guys to have 'picked' through it and he's a good guy to deal with.  His prices are more than fair too!

thanks for the vouch bump! enjoy the Sharks game!

Hoard lot sale, all or nothing

This sounds like a fantastic deal. I hope someone cab give all this a good home.

Just ignore the people that can't read ;) Once again, GLWS.

thanks for trying to keep it "on topic" guys...I cannot tell you how many "I need a this and that" texts I'm getting tright now... I know you guys all have projects that need parts. I work on cars for a living, I dont sell parts for a living. hopefully whoever comes and picks the stuff up can help you all out.

I will for sure forward them all requests.

C'mon guys, keep it to topic, it's C-L-E-A-R he doesn't have time to sell off parts individuals.   I was lucky enough to be able to spend about an unsupervised hour pillaging through the carrier full of parts a while back and getting some nice bits, but also saw the cool projects he was working on the time that keeps him too busy to sell parts off one at a time.  

Hopefully someone will score all these parts...there's the510keeper and Rod's "Discount" Datsun that come to mind that can handle the quantity of parts then part them out to those of us that need them.  

• 1 month later...

Id love to part them, youre just too far away to realistically get them up here. Such a shame... I hope these go to a good home. 

Southwest airline ticket, rental box truck and a few days off and your good to go hehehe.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.