BRE Datsun 510 For Sale $15,000...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there I came across your posting on craigslist and would like to buy your car for price listed. If you could please shoot me an email to see when is a good time to meet up and so I can take a look at your car I would appreciate it.  :thumbup:

Email me at: gisellregalado@gmail.com

This is the nicest 510 ive ever seen for sale on ratsun. Its gone now that its on bat, great price. So cool.

This car is back up for sale within a year for $30,000. I got 5 $ on it what are the odds?

there are some people inquiring about it and did not seem like Datsun hardcore folks, seems like dealers.  Some do scour the internet and look for good buys like this one and jack up the prices on them.  Can be good or bad for people who own these, bad for those looking.

Or like that guy that bought a 71 Chevelle for $127,000 or so and sold it 4 years later for $25,000.

Or the folks that bought Buick Grand Nationals for over $100,000 (bought from the guys that paid $29,000 off the showroom flooor btw) and now you can pick one up for $12,000.

Yup... Markets are funny.

So can people. ;)

Well he says sale pending yesterday mornin... How long's it take to count out $15k? Only thing could slow that down is a wife ;)

Or an out of state buyer that sent a deposit and plans to go and pick it up. 

GL w/ your pending sale Lawrence.  I've seen this car in person each year for the past 4 yrs @ JCCS.  Always been a head turner and amazing tribute.  One of my favs (and John Morton's too).

Will be missed. 

This kinda warms my heart.

I counted 8 so far....

8  zero post newbies (depending on how you count their posts) looking to get the/ir digits on this fine faux race car.

Good luck new peeps.

Uhh, aren't you new to 510's yourself?  :confused: IJS  

Or an out of state buyer that sent a deposit and plans to go and pick it up. 

Bingo! and being out of town on business for the last 5 days has not helped, but I did receive a cashiers check for the remainder this week =)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.