BRE Datsun 510 For Sale $15,000...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After 16 yrs, my family doesn't fit in the car any more it's time for a change...  I'm sure if it sells I will regret it in the future.

Guest LoneWolf

Yeah I agree, "bring a trailer" is also a good one for selling your vehicle...everyone who is signed up on there will get emailed by them if your car is for sale on there.

Hey fisch,  I'm hanging on to the truck.  I can always change the look on it.  The 510 I cannot for what it respresents.  It is kind of a thing where I want to sell it and don't want to. After 16 years, there are lots of fond memories and sentimental value that cannot be sold to the next owner and that makes it very hard.  I watched my daughter grow up in this car...  Every year I have a picture of her in the driver's seat.  However, after months of this delema, I have decide to put it up for sale and at a price that it should sell...  I don't want tire kickers and flakes.  Everyone's comments are greatly apprciated, Lawrence

• Like 1

I would love to have this car. But it will always be known as Lawrence's car. And I would take it to the local track and ruin this beauty. Hate too see it go, But I've known Lawrence since before he had this one. And his next purchase will be just as bad ass as all his cars.

• Like 2
Guest LoneWolf

Hi BRE510 I got emailed by "Bring a trailer"...great to see your advertising your datsun 510 on there....I'm sure the "word" is getting out that your selling you car...GLWS

Again, thanks all for your kind word and I owe a special thanks to whoever Mike S. is for posting this on Bringatrailor.com.  The response has been tremendous and the sale is pending as of this morning.

Lawrence

• Like 1

You're welcome.  I have loved this car since I first laid eyes on her.  Gonna be tough to see her go, I'm sure.  Good luck with the sale and send her to a fellow Datsun lover.

exit64

aka Mike S.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.