__ Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Hot Wheels Diecast AutoDrive® 8GB USB Flash Drive - FREE Shipping

Need an excuse to carry a toy car in your pocket?

Brand new 8GB AutoDrive® USB Flash Drive Hot Wheels 1:64 diecast Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34). Wheels roll.  This item is hand-built from a new in package Nissan Skyline Hot Wheels diecast car from the HW Showroom series, #158/250.

Flash drive capacity of 8GB will hold approx 7000 3 Megapixel pictures, or 1000+ MP3's at at a time, or whatever other files you may want to carry around with you. Just pop the AutoDrive® into your computer's USB port, sync up the files you want, and pop it back into your pocket. Plug it into your USB equipped car stereo to hear your favorite music.

$16, includes FREE domestic shipping

I'm a FAST shipper, and will PM you with shipping details as soon as the item goes out.

Please PM if interested

autodrive_nissan_skyline_r34_red_03.jpg

autodrive_nissan_skyline_r34_red_04.jpg

autodrive_nissan_skyline_r34_red_05.jpg

autodrive_nissan_skyline_r34_red_07.jpg

autodrive_nissan_skyline_r34_red_08.jpg

autodrive_nissan_skyline_r34_red_11.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can you do this with any hotwheel? 

Many, but not all.  I've made over 1000 of these over the last 10 years or so, and only found a small number that I couldn't manage to hide the flash parts somehow.  If you're interested in something in particular, check my ebay listings to see what I currently have available, or PM me to discuss what you're looking for.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.