I picked up this 74 620 to get running as a DD while i found "the right KC"

15373610-4FEE-439A-894C-E81081454B17-134

66C651D6-7217-4531-9EDD-DB24416D0E4F-134

These are the only two pics i have right now, but can and will get more on request 

Well, i found the right KC before i could even touch this project.

Details:

74 620 

drum breaks on all 4 corners

no DEQ

doesn't run - i dont know why

i have a spare wiring harness for it 

it took a hit in the rear at some point NOHOMO - i have a tailgate and taillight housings to fix the current damages

has rust in the floor boards

has a Weber

4 speed

in decent condition 

$600 OBO with the parts needed to "fix" it

$500 OBO as it sits 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempting, very tempting!

Kinda need the debt owed lol.  Low on funds from this wagon :/  Plus gotta figure out how to get it here without costing a fortune in trailer / fuel...    Hmmmmm.... Don't hold it on my account but im kicking the idea around

I don`t know shit about 620s ,, so i have a couple questions ,, is this a longtail 4speed ?? Does it have single point distributor or dual point??

About all i know is there is cross over years about when this was built,, and that is why i ask..Well that ,,,, and it`s a good deal.

Tempting, very tempting!

Kinda need the debt owed lol.  Low on funds from this wagon :/  Plus gotta figure out how to get it here without costing a fortune in trailer / fuel...    Hmmmmm.... Don't hold it on my account but im kicking the idea around

Let me know!  I can probably wrangle a truck that gets good mileage and delivery for cheap! 

I don`t know shit about 620s ,, so i have a couple questions ,, is this a longtail 4speed ?? Does it have single point distributor or dual point??

About all i know is there is cross over years about when this was built,, and that is why i ask..Well that ,,,, and it`s a good deal.

This truck takes a longtail trans, and i think it has an el dizzy but will have to check 

Dammit I want. But I can't drive this one back lol

You're telling me, if I could figure out how to get it to Sacramento I would so buy this.

Why do you have to be so far away!

GLWS

I wouldn't be able to transport but I have a buddy that may do it for a fee.

I don't know what it would take to get it running but I bought it on the assumption I could swap a few parts are get it running quick.

IMO it's got all the parts needed and what it's kissing I have on my parts truck

So..

Good price...check

Money to buy...........check

Close to my location...check

Motivated seller....check

15 year old son wants as first car....... not so much. :no:

sorry man , by his reaction i think he`s more of a car guy... :hmm:

If also like to note that a black tailgate with yellow lettering would look killer on this. The yellow paint is in surprisingly nice condition. It's a respray but it's prob the nicest paint I've had on a datsun

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.