Rusty 510 floor pans - Repair & replace

Draker

Exactly what I was saying... Ospro everything that's rustly on the floor around that hole and then weld in your patch. In the amount of time it takes to make a post you could have smeared that stuff around the floor walk away for 10min drink a beer and when you return it would be done.

Gotcha! But that's what I meant about die grinder. I gotta cut it out and patch it up first. I thought maybe you didn't see all the holes or something and thought I just had rust. I'm gonna look into that stuff more.

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the add guys I was looking at this picture's of the repairs on the floor pans trying to get some ideas on what I need to do Im getting ready to star doing some repairs on my 510 floor pans it needs repair in all four corners  and was wondering if anybody has try to replace the entire floor pan on a 2 door 510 I have a complete floor pan the I got in California the is in decent shape thanks in advance !