FS: 2006 Triumph Daytona 675

Name: Jake
Contact: 719-352-5058( text only, cant talk on the phone at work) crary_j@yahoo.com or PM here
Items FS: 2006 Triumph Daytona 675
Price:  $5500 for the entire setup, $5k without.
Due to some financial-ish issues, Im forced to sell my Daytona.  I've only had it a few months, and put a few hundred miles on it, but such is life.

Overall, the bike is very clean.  It has some tasteful modifications, and comes with a bunch of extras for the right price. It has about 12k miles on it, and I am the third owner.  The guy I bought it from had it for the majority of its life, having bought it from a GI who used it to commute from Denver to Ft. Carson here in the Springs for a year or two (IIRC). Modifications include a fender eliminator, Jardine RT-1 slip-on exhaust( http://www.jardineproducts.com/index.php/rt-1-dual-outlet-slip-on-exhaust-carbon-fiber-448.html ) and a drop-in high flow filter.  It has new Michelin PS2 tires on it (frt and rear) that have barely been scrubbed in and heat cycled(IF that even, most of the riding I did on the bike was in colder weather and with sandy roads, so needless to say they have VERY little life taken from them). Will also come with a pitbul stand, genuine Triumph cover, battery tender, extra gel batteries, 1-ish quart of Repsol synthetic oil(ALWAYS ran this), collaspable/removeable sport Cortech canvas saddlebags and a shiney red baloon to tie onto the triple tree for full asking price.

Issues(I will be addressing them starting this weekend):

Bike had been knocked over on its side getting it off of a trailor shortly after PO bought it.  Damage is limited to a 1" scuff on the engine's left side cover and some rash on the left bar end.

Smudge on the windscreen from attempted base pass removal by PO.  Doesnt affect view or anything, just appears less than appealing.  Looks like an alien ejaculated on it, and then they tried to wipe it up, but alas the acidic alien semen was too fast acting.....

Anywho, onto some pics:

4848135F-18D9-44CF-BC99-D6DFB798731C-139

7932ABB1-765C-4656-BB7A-DDB94C468C5C-139

1DD0E4D6-7A17-4660-922F-15176518074C-139

As I said, Im very upset about having to do this.  This thing is my baby, and dare I say I prefer 2 wheels to 4 ANY day of the week.  Alas, bills need to be paid and I can always get another bike further down the road.  That being said, I will not take low-ballers seriously.  The bike alone books for over 5500, without the extras. 

If you want to test-ride the bike, you will have cash, or the title to your car, or something to put up as collateral unless I know for a fact you are a seasoned rider.  If it's a big deal, I'll even ride it to the shop of your choice to have it checked out for you (on your dollar, of course) pre-sale.

This bike looks amazing, handles even better, and sounds better than anything I can begin to describe......possibly better than an all-angel orgy....  It's got great power and torque and is so damn flickable it's rediculous.

Anywho, there it is.  Be gentle.

-Jake

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TY, sir.  She is indeed very purdy.  Was out on her a bit this weekend, and instantly realized im going to miss her like crazy when she's gone.

That's ok though, it'll help me get a Datto!!  :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.