Testing Waters: FS 70 510 2dr

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol so I thought I'd share today's buyer story haha. If u guys tuned into last nites events(posted a few clicks up) then the saga has continued on today... This is partially a warning aswell to others in the market selling. Had a guy emailing n texting like crazy last nite from west Covina. He says his name is James, wether that's true or not idk, we set up a time for him to comeup today at 4. He made an offer of $5000 cash for the 510 and Z. I sadly accepted this offer. He arrived w a trailer and a Toyota tundra black, did not get the plate numbers... After some back n forth he pulled out a stack of money from his pocket. At this point I had the title on my table ready to sign over until I realized I had yet to fully count it like an idiot....well I did and it was $3000. I asked him if he had mistakin something through our texts. He expressed no and then said he would take the 510 and the z and was thinking I'd let him MAIL or PayPal the rest in 2 weeks when he got the rest off of a friend. I laughed in shock, asked if he was serious n then politely told him my car was for sale to anyone but him n that was not the deal or agreement. He's a bit angry as he supposedly drove from west Covina to Lancaster lol. Since then his phone is no longer in service haha. So be weary of any 760 numbers w a guy named James. He said he saw my posting on craigslist so not sure if he's a member on the forums or not. Heavyset older white guy w a shitty flat top n shady persona. That concludes this episode

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.