Calling all Eugene area RATSUNERS!!!

we could do Alton baker.. or something.. since it's gonna be nice (unless Oregon goes buck on us) we don't need cover

I like the Alton Baker idea. No parking B S. Its supposed to be nice again tomorrow. What time 5-6, 6-7?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anytime is good for me....i have a car dolly but nothing that will pull it :(

Might have to hit you up and borrow your trailer, and a truck. Hopefully a simpler option comes up. I need to rip this truck apart to make some progress.

Little to late but I'm not going to make it. Took the truck out today and it was smoking like hell and leaking oil when I got home. The smoke wasn't a suprise but the oil leak was. Someone should take some oics and of the get together and post them on this thread.

And once again. Can anyone help me move parts truck? :thumbup:

different orange 510, that one has a roof rack.
I don't, That's a guy named Steve McQueen (I think that's his last name, first name is Steve though!). I drive this one

IMG_1714_zpsd4677478.jpg

The one on the left, the one on the right is my uncles.

Matt

No, it's Mattomatic.

I was answering in regards to "Who drives the Orange 510", which would be Matt. In regards to whatever car is at the stereo store.. who knows. lol Matt tell me he interned at the stereo shop on w 11th by 7-11.

Nice!  Who owns the urnge 510?  I always see it down the street from my work at the stereo store.  I passed the kc the other day on w. 11th also.

Which k/c? Prolly mine I would think I live right off w 11th. Mine is the light blue one on titans.

I was answering in regards to "Who drives the Orange 510", which would be Matt. In regards to whatever car is at the stereo store.. who knows. lol Matt tell me he interned at the stereo shop on w 11th by 7-11.

Matt must have interned for Dean? I painted Dean's 510 about 20 yrs ago.