Calling all Eugene area RATSUNERS!!!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Who all in the Eugene area is going to Canby this year? And what time are you planning on leaving?

First caravan including the canby truck leaves Friday 10.am ish .

Saturday morning 6 ish , hogie , rhino13 , darker and others

And sounds like Matt Sunday .

So.you have your pick of times

Who all in the Eugene area is going to Canby this year? And what time are you planning on leaving? I'll be driving up on Friday. Not sure what time yet.

The Canby truck and a few others will be headed up around 10am ish leaving from Eugene.

I will be leaving with a few other Ratsun members Saturday at 6am.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Dug up this thread to save starting a new one.

Does anyone in Eugene/Springfield know who would have a white 620 pickup? There has been one abandoned near my house for a week. Thinking it may have been stolen and dumped

Actually....I did...for 6 months....long enough to experience a murder two doors down :(

I cant start to tell you the crap I've seen living in this area most my life . its a sad form of policing to treat your people ( your employer ) like 2nd rate to themselves . As Matt said scary policies goin on .

• Like 1

I've ridden in the same car as a cop tipping back cold ones while driving.. That wasn't around here though.

The same night I spoke of it was 6 officers all drinking in the vehicle. Even stopping next to an on duty officer in his patrol car to chat it up. Everyone of them had open container. 

Gabe one of the deputies pulled a knife on my friend after they got into a war of words about shitty behavior that same night. The non officer friend folded him up pretty quick and the night ended with them telling us to keep quiet about it.