• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

LOL!!

Rain is good, i need to rinse off the Bend dirt still on my car....if all goes well...tomorrow afternoon drive :thumbup:

I have some screw holes in my rear fender wells I need to get sealed up, then rain won't be an issue. I've been meeting to cover them up... but I haven't yet.

• Like 1

Well, I took the car out for a drive today. After puking oil out all over the underside of the car a few months back, I finally got it to the car wash to scrub the underside. It was just pressurized water.. no soap. I probably should have pressure washed the underside with hot soapy water than run it under through the undercarriage scrub.. meh.

Anyway, no surprises on the drive. I think I need to get the wheels balanced.. otherwise, good drive.

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

I actually also have a Beige '69 2 door. Though i prefer the 'Bambo' Nickname. I'm rather impressed by the amount of self-fabrication work you've done. Especially the trunk lid dent repair.

I'm looking  for solutions to my own little beauty marks...

• Like 1

I actually also have a Beige '69 2 door. Though i prefer the 'Bambo' Nickname. I'm rather impressed by the amount of self-fabrication work you've done. Especially the trunk lid dent repair.

I'm looking  for solutions to my own little beauty marks...

Thanks!

I like the name, and the color.. but unfortunately mine is not bamboo tan. It's just simply.. beige. Masking tape beige.. lol. I dig it though.

Do you still need a L20 fuel rail? Is the SU rail different than the truck fuel rail because I have you you can have.

I think it's different. I'll take it from you though if you don't need it. I'll see if I can make it work.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...