The forgotten Beige 69 510 build *Pics fixed through page 16*

Draker

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kool beans, let me know when you want to get together for tranny diagnosis....Mike has a few he wants to check too....I was pondering the idea of going to his shop maybe so all 3 of us can do to it, any thoughts?

I'm fine with going where ever, just as long as we have the tools needed to get it done.

• Like 1

i could use some of those, just a little bit bigger

I am thinking that will be the case for a lot of people. I needed some for a while. I have the flat ones as seen in the picture, but they don't fit on the front because of the strut nut cap.

Please please do it, I'll buy a set :thumbup:

I have no idea how these would hold up over time. I'll test them out for a bit. They need finished out also to remove tooling marks. I see a lot of potential for issues.. but we'll see.

• Like 1

I am thinking that will be the case for a lot of people. I needed some for a while. I have the flat ones as seen in the picture, but they don't fit on the front because of the strut nut cap.

i would need bigger around, hub bore on my rims is ridiculous. but the ones they provided when i bought the rims stick out so much farther than i would prefer.

i would need bigger around, hub bore on my rims is ridiculous. but the ones they provided when i bought the rims stick out so much farther than i would prefer.

Anything is possible! I mean.. if they hold up worth a shit. 

I'll probably start printing some rubber gaskets here soon. Doing a bit of research on that as time allows.

• Like 2

Anything is possible! I mean.. if they hold up worth a shit.

I'll probably start printing some rubber gaskets here soon. Doing a bit of research on that as time allows.

I just realized I don't even have the original hub covers for the rims. Will have to look for them.

And I've been wanting to get a 3d printer, vinyl cutter is cheaper though, will have to save anything I earn off of it for the 3d printer though

Well the test fit didn't go quite as planned. It fit, just didn't quite lock into place like I was hoping. Also, they are too tall for the dish of this wheel. Going to make adjustments in a little bit and print again.

• Like 1