Draker

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was looking at the pictures and was thinking the grill got polished while you were at it. then i thought the old pic looked like a really old pic, didn't have a bumper on so was thinking you may have polished somewhere in the past 32 pages. looks really nice, the dapper chromes sure look at home in the chrome grill

• Like 1

i was looking at the pictures and was thinking the grill got polished while you were at it. then i thought the old pic looked like a really old pic, didn't have a bumper on so was thinking you may have polished somewhere in the past 32 pages. looks really nice, the dapper chromes sure look at home in the chrome grill

Correct, old pic is old.. but unpolished.

New pics are new lights and polished front end.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

You could wire them to be always on, and blink off with the turn signals.  Might require one extra relay - hook the relay trigger up to the blinker circuit after the flasher, and run the halos through the relay's NC (normally connected) side, then when the relay fires it disconnects the halo circuit, turning them off during the blink cycle.

• Like 2

You could wire them to be always on, and blink off with the turn signals.  Might require one extra relay - hook the relay trigger up to the blinker circuit after the flasher, and run the halos through the relay's NC (normally connected) side, then when the relay fires it disconnects the halo circuit, turning them off during the blink cycle.

THAT ^^^^^ :thumbup: :thumbup:

Got to work prepping the trunk lid for primer. Removed a bit of surface rust, post dip. Then sanded it for better adhesion.

20160530_182428_zpsvzjz8d3b.jpg

Sprayed the back side of it. Everything was going to so well. I even thought to myself.. I might get out of here without having to redo something cause I fucked it up.

20160530_192325_zpsmvlztyqi.jpg

Must have jinxed myself, because per the usual.. something went wrong. The metal wire I was using to hold the panel up came off and the panel slammed in to the cement and dented the corner all to shit. Fuck.

20160530_192357_zpsggotubbo.jpg

• Like 1