• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jammin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Cars:09 mini clubman / 72 datsun 521

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:06 PM

Thanks to everyone who helped in my little electrical and intake crisis this week.  Lights work great..no smoke...here are a few shots of the 521 for you.  I hadn't named her yet but I took her out for a spin last weekend and was at my local watering hole and a fairly ample chested woman walked by and ran her hand down the truck and said "this is the white pony"  ....so i figured what the hell..everyone needs a name.

Again.thank you out there in the ethernet...nice to have great answers from such deep talent pool.  Special shout out to Wayno for the door handle. Appreciate the part and the good price. White Pony thanks you too...

#2 uberkevin

über güber

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,413 posts
  • Cars:71 521 Datsun

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:14 PM

Looks really nice man!! Can't wait to get a new bed and lay some liner, I think It makes the truck great.

#3 wayno

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,536 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

You already get that handle?

Truck looks good!  :thumbup:

#4 jammin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Cars:09 mini clubman / 72 datsun 521

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

i know the pix are small, but look at the bed..not dents..the guy who had it earlier welded inside panels to the bed and then covered with bed liner....sweet job, and the bed has no dimples from being beat from the inside. somebody loved her before me....also..as i was under her the other day.....all braided brake lines when the brakes were done a couple years ago...nice trying to finish what someone else started..

#5 gene knight

gene knight

Hall Monitor

• PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Cars:2-620 kc, 3-521, vw bug, chevy silverado, mitsubishi outlander,plymouth barracuda fastback

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

i would name it casper or snow white

#6 tr8er

Datsun Mechanic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,624 posts
  • Cars:'71 PL510; 01 Frontier 4X4

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:59 PM

Or stolen white pony! Sick. We've got to find this truck . Fuck thief's.