WTB L20B Head Bolts

I have some pretty severe corrosion on all but three or four of my bolts, I don't care if they are used, as long as they are still within their alotted yield. Please need them quick like. Thanks.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where is oak harbor

how long is the total length I have some off L6 motors should work fine just want to verify length

I think they are different lengths for each side

Summit sells them as well. Thats where I got mine.

Oak harbor is in N.W. Washington. I live between Sedro and Burlington and have a bunch of those bolts. Give me the lengths and I can check. I dont use them since I started using the ARP stud kit that Wayno suggested.

Wow I am a dip! I never even thought to get on Ebay for them haha. Wow. Thanks all I appreciate the responses.

Oak harbor is in N.W. Washington. I live between Sedro and Burlington and have a bunch of those bolts. Give me the lengths and I can check. I dont use them since I started using the ARP stud kit that Wayno suggested.

I will have to measure at lunch, I will put up pictures of the measurements.

I'd rather just get some used ones... Here is one of the badly corroded ones... This was taken after I cleaned it with a wire wheel... The top end of this motor was in the worst shape I have ever seen any motor in my life. I'm just going to drive it until it dies then put something fun in it. Probably a diesel. Just gotta wait for that to happen.

5 1/2'' short 

6 1/2'' long

143bffe5-8eda-408a-96a4-f20b406c6612_zps

ab62b52d-cfdb-475d-adce-0e398d11210d_zps

Can we meet up this weekend? I would like to get this thing going to drive to work on Monday.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.