lets try this again. 

hi my name is Abrahm i like VW's and going fast n low i'm looking to buy a 510 with an unmolested body and a tuned engine preferably a turbo or at least something with good power. id like it to be lowered with a nice cambered setup in the back. color doesn't matter to me. 5 speed transmission  if possible. my price range is between 4k and 8k. thank you. contact me thru email @  abrahmhernandez@gmail.com or you can text me @ 323 365 9493 thanks. east los angeles 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Want a nice cambered 510 turbo I like power any color but wanted mostly original

:rofl: :rofl: sorry but :rofl: :rofl:

Nice Cambered, What is this?

Mostly original w/turbo?

Let me guess you saw a U-Tube of Jay Leno driving a 510? Haven't the first clue about the 510 but think monster camber all round and a turbo would be so cool to drive, right?

35352112.jpg

Never mind what you want.... what you need a turbo ricer cambermobile

Get a Honderp.... you'll be happier in the long run and so will we.

Let me guess you saw a U-Tube of Jay Leno driving a 510? Haven't the first clue about the 510 but think monster camber all round and a turbo would be so cool to drive, right?

35352112.jpg

Never mind what you want.... what you need a turbo ricer cambermobile

Get a Honderp.... you'll be happier in the long run and so will we.

nah i just like how simple the 510 body is and i like my cars low and i like the way they look cambered so i want one but i also like power so i want a sick turbo and wats the link to jay leno's video id like to see it 

Guest 510kamikazifreak
i meant body and interior :sleep:

I would make a better ad if you are serious.

Start with

Hi everyone I am blah blah blah

I am on the search for my dream 510

Have  budget of $xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Would like it to be a unmolested body and interior.

with an updated engine and transmission

and suspension mods to accomodate the powertrain upgrade

something like that willl result in more worthy replies :sneaky: :thumbup:

Want a shit dumped honda turbo I like (65 horse) power any color but wanted mostly original 69 or 70 or 71 any of those contact me thru message at abrahmhernandez@gmail.com or 323-365-9493 any time is fine in Los Angeles area plz but in Southern California is fine

Fixed. Someone get this kid a vtec yo

I would make a better ad if you are serious.

Start with

Hi everyone I am blah blah blah

I am on the search for my dream 510

Have  budget of $xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Would like it to be a unmolested body and interior.

with an updated engine and transmission

and suspension mods to accomodate the powertrain upgrade

something like that willl result in more worthy replies :sneaky: :thumbup:

thanks if u didnt know this im kinda new to this i want to bring back the og cars 60's and 70's all those lowered hondas are all burned out so yes thanks for the advice 

if your going to spend 10k then wait one will pop up.then offer a price abit lower ans wait it out.

Ck all the forums

you sure you ck all the ratsun cars for sale there is a few in the 10-15K price range that are nice cars. scroll down thru the older post. Those cars dont sell fast.

Ratsuners dont have money. Well I do . But I got the money by being a Cheap Ratsuner

if your going to spend 10k then wait one will pop up.then offer a price abit lower ans wait it out.

Ck all the forums

you sure you ck all the ratsun cars for sale there is a few in the 10-15K price range that are nice cars. scroll down thru the older post. Those cars dont sell fast.

Ratsuners dont have money. Well I do . But I got the money by being a Cheap Ratsuner

thanks  :sweat: 

I really hope datsun doesn't become the new rice. 240sx and the rolla met a similar sad fate.

Pro tip> instead of youtubing turbo datsuns figure out what actually goes into supporting it let alone would you even need one? If you want a car just for looks and have it with unfunctional stance might as well buy a rusty suspensionless hulk with stock engine. You can fry tires all day and have Just as much fun with a NA datsun (plus you won't get flamed for driving a car that makes over 250hp and only has a few centimeters of contact patch on the road.

In laymens terms

Turbo= a performance enhancing item that will need fabrication/ modifications to work in a 510 properly. READ not a simple bolt on eBay Honda kit for your d15

Lowered ricer camber stance= not only lame as shit in the real car world but completely defeats the purpose of having a performance engine in a performing car.

If you are absolutely dead set on owning a datsun there should be a law saying your first one needs to be a stocker that way you get a better appreciation of the car. Driving someone else's custom is identity theft in my book. Plus after you realize how fun even a stock car is to drive you will either:

A) not want to ruin how it handles (winning)

B) still ruin it's suspension and steering then regret it

C) punch a fat hole in the sump and toast ___ turbo engine that you have no idea about

B and C will usually result in a for sale add or worst case scenario scrap yard visit and I think I can safely vouch for a lot of this community in saying we don't want any more datsuns ruined

Really Choose option A

/rant

• Like 1
Ratsuners dont have money. Well I do . But I got the money by living with rich ladies.

Cars are more than transportation. They can perform and they can handle. Preferably both. There is no feeling like pushing a car to it's limit, including it's handling limit. Both of these (handling and performance) are very good in the stock 510 but range up through insane when modifications are added. A modified car would sit closer to the ground, have wider tires, maybe a sway bar, and coil over springs.... all geared toward holding the road to increase handling. It may have a front chin spoiler for aerodynamics and through the larger mag spokes you can see larger front and rear calipers to improve braking. The car looks this way because of it's intended use. This is known as Form Follows Function.

....and a tuned engine preferably a turbo or at least something with good power. id like it to be lowered with a nice cambered setup in the back. color doesn't matter to me.

...and i like my cars low and i like the way they look cambered so i want one but i also like power so i want a sick turbo

Increasing the rear camber for looks is exactly the opposite. it's Form Over Function or looks over use, and always.... always results is a vehicle that is less than it was.

• Like 1
I really hope datsun doesn't become the new rice. 240sx and the rolla met a similar sad fate.

Pro tip> instead of youtubing turbo datsuns figure out what actually goes into supporting it let alone would you even need one? If you want a car just for looks and have it with unfunctional stance might as well buy a rusty suspensionless hulk with stock engine. You can fry tires all day and have Just as much fun with a NA datsun (plus you won't get flamed for driving a car that makes over 250hp and only has a few centimeters of contact patch on the road.

In laymens terms

Turbo= a performance enhancing item that will need fabrication/ modifications to work in a 510 properly. READ not a simple bolt on eBay Honda kit for your d15

Lowered ricer camber stance= not only lame as shit in the real car world but completely defeats the purpose of having a performance engine in a performing car.

If you are absolutely dead set on owning a datsun there should be a law saying your first one needs to be a stocker that way you get a better appreciation of the car. Driving someone else's custom is identity theft in my book. Plus after you realize how fun even a stock car is to drive you will either:

A) not want to ruin how it handles (winning)

B) still ruin it's suspension and steering then regret it

C) punch a fat hole in the sump and toast ___ turbo engine that you have no idea about

B and C will usually result in a for sale add or worst case scenario scrap yard visit and I think I can safely vouch for a lot of this community in saying we don't want any more datsuns ruined

Really Choose option A

/rant

i dont want to camber the shit of it i just want a decent turbo because were big guys if u know what i mean and we still want to go fast i just want a little bit of camber to it and i want it to have a nice suspension thats lowered 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.