Siqx's Vertically Challenged K/C

Siqx20

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a good Ratsun filled weekend :) went up to pdx and saw Adam and jessi, brought Adam the new trans mount he needed and I got a new gas tank to replace the one I have that has a crack in the bottom. Then went and visited skunk and picked up a whole bunch of goodies for the truck :D pics later this evening!

Things are just coming together in the Datsun world. It's nice, considering everything was going so far down hill for a while.

As a quick recap, last year blew. I lost my job, my girlfriend, my home, and had to put everything I owned (including my 79 k/c project) into storage. Well now I live in Eugene and finally got into my own place again and the new job is going great. Money has been tight as I am still playing catch up. But my Datsun brothers have had my back and it feels great. Whether its hook ups on parts or just plain calling it a gift I'm stoked to be back in a 620 and it's coming together just as I want it to.

Thanks Ratsun, for building relationships and good times.

In recent news may have found some straight sheet metal to replace my fucked up ones. Paint matched and everything :D also possibly scored a windshield that isn't cracked like mine, have a weber coming in the mail thanks to my bro Cody so hopefully I will be able to idle again. :)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Got the dgv re jetted and rebuilt. Nice and clean ready to go in. Just need to make gaskets to he between the 2-piece adapter plate.

null.jpg

Also mocked up my chin spoiler. It will go on once I get a new valance. (Soon hopefully)

null-4.jpg

null-2.jpg

There isn't really much bump stop left. Unless I cut out the entire mount along with it. Not really sure how that's going to ride. Lol I posted a picture of what I have left for bump stops.

And no I haven't figured it out yet. Once I get a straight valance I will prolly get some mounts together obviously the car. Then punt the valance and chin spoiler all as one to the vehicle. I'm pretty sure I have a straight valance in my storage unit. Trying to make it down there this weekend.

I haven't decided yet. I want to run something fairly meaty but not look baloonie. Lol. I will prolly trial and error a few different sets. That paired with my chin spoiler, and slight rake I will give the truck will give it a nice sport truck kind of look.

I love this truck more then anything. And this is the kind if "stance" I want to take the truck too. Love te wheels and tires. I haven't decided on if I want to pull the fenders hard like this or run zg flares yet tho. I don't know whose truck this is. Thank you for making a sick ass 620.

null-8.jpg

Coming back into eugene. Mmmmm that's nice. Lol

null-13.jpg

Brought back some goodies Fromm storage unit for the truck.

Some mud flaps, 110 amp alternator, some headlight buckets for the elipsoids to go into, and the tail lights that were on my 79 cause the ones on the truck now blow. Lol

null-12.jpg

null-11.jpg

null-10.jpg

null-9.jpg

• Like 1

Adjusted the timing, fixed a vaccume leak, flushed the trans, and serviced the rear diff. Solid day. And a pic!

Found this on Instagram. A Eugene local snapped it without me knowing. Someone told me they saw my truck online. Walla!

null-14.jpg

• Like 1