Repro 72 510 SSS Grille & Supersonic badges

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

250 is a much better price :D 

Working retail for a long time, he'd move more at 250 vs slower going at 400. Yeah, more money per grille, but selling slower...  Sell at 250,  Gives everyone, even the people who don't have a lot of money, be able to afford one.  Will keep corace busy, and I'm sure his income will jump greatly.  Think of how many 510's are out there.  Hell at 250 bucks a pop, he did a run of 100, that's 25 grand. 

dear god........ i dont even have a car to put it on and i want one......... WALL ART!!!!! 

my thoughts exactly.

of course for the haters do you have fiberglass fenders or hood or non-stock seats or non-stock engine?? I view them the same as this grille, a great replacement for hard to come by or beyond repair parts.

• Like 1

my thoughts exactly.

of course for the haters do you have fiberglass fenders or hood or non-stock seats or non-stock engine?? I view them the same as this grille, a great replacement for hard to come by or beyond repair parts.

Meh. Still a hater.

Would you sell just a set of headlight surrounds right now?

Yeah,,,, I'd buy a pair of those ..... :cool:

Yeah, I made the headlight surrounds to work with the original grill parts. PM me we will talk about what you need.

Yeah, I made the headlight surrounds to work with the original grill parts. PM me we will talk about what you need.

That will be interesting. When I first got into the Datsun game I liked the plastic look, but wasn't too keen on the square mesh center. Always though black bars would be nice. In for pictures of that setup :)

^ I think on my purple 4 door, with the gold shelbies on, this grille would look so badass. Plus i want something different after 25 years with the car looking exactly the same LOL

You should also buy the matching taillights :poke:

^ I think on my purple 4 door, with the gold shelbies on, this grille would look so badass. Plus i want something different after 25 years with the car looking exactly the same LOL

You need to change the color and take off the wing Lol 

• Like 1

Lol i love the purple, how often you see a purple 510.

As for the wing, im still ok with it, its different, and good luck finding one like it LOL, was just tired of it looking to much like my dads car. Plus it keeps the weight down on the trunk if i accidently hit the wrong button and pop the trunk, have had my keys jingle and hit the release button by accident, then have to stop, get out, re close trunk, with the weight of the spoiler i just break and i hear click LOL