Round 2, FIGHT! - now with a DE in progress(for real this time...)

Eagle_Adam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would try to get you a deal on a spray in bedliner at my shop, but we make very little on spray ins. But ask around, we tend to price match. (Standard price is $399..., Lowest I have heard is $375, but possibly lower...) Just say things like well its a small truck so it will take less product.

My shop shoots Arma coating. Nearly Identical to LineX (and in fact we can repair LineX sprays). My sprayer is very good at what he does. Ill just let him know its my friends truck, and he will make sure to get rails extra thick, and other things like that.

After having been at my shop for a year, Arma and LineX are my favorite, most consistent, and look the best over time.

I cant wait to see this! After being around a few Datsun trucks, I would have to have a KC.

So. Now that you have this motor for the truck... your not putting your rebuilt truck motor in the goon?

No, i wanted to put that motor you pulled in the goon in trade for those rims - im keeping the one from my old truck till i know the one in it is good to be a DD 

Your truck will clean up nicely!

I hope so, there a few more rusty spots that anticipated and the wiring is scary but i think i have a new harness found so fingers crossed. 

thanx! ive gotten a ton of pics from the seller...... i know there is some rust on it (more so than he thought) and the wiring harness scares me but its a 79, i get disc's, ball joints, and a KC!!!

its gunna be a long haul to whidbey island on sunday but i dont care