DO NOT BUY/SELL TO MEMBER ratdat/Chief Bob WARNING

OK well I should have known better, but I helped out a fellow member who I thought was legit and he ripped me off. Member name ratdat burned me for some parts we were supposed to trade. I sent him parts I never got mine in return. Im sure he is long gone or made up another user name. Guys like him are just ruining it for people in other countries to get Datsun parts from the US, and for us to be able to trust anyone to buy parts from. I have his address I shipped parts to thats about it. He also refers to himself as Chief Bob in other emails he sent me. FUCK this guy ratdat Chief Bob or who ever he is !

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he owes me 2 sets of chrome window visors and will not respond back to me. I sent him parts and paid for the shipping, stupid on my part but i thought we were helping each other out. Thanks I will look on the Realm also

How long has this been? Shipping can take months. Even if 3 weeks, there may be custom delays, family emergencies.

He was last active here Nov 25th '12

• 2 weeks later...
dont sell/trade/buy to ira210 either. i dont trust someone that doesnt understand how am/pm works

I stop at AM-PM every day for coffee