NEW! Rat-n-Wrenches Grill Badges

While the Ratsun.net Grill Badges are now all gone there is another option.

The Rat-n-Wrenches Grill Badges are available in 8 different colors.

• Saffron Yellow

Saffron_Yellow_Web.jpg

• Lime Green

Lime_Green_Web_no_flash.jpg

• State Truck Orange

State_Truck_Orange_Web.jpg

• Fire Engine Red

Fire_Engine_Red_Web.jpg

• Bluebird Blue

Bluebird_Blue_Web.jpg

• British Racing Green

British_Racing_Green_Web.jpg

• Deep Plum Purple

Deep_Plum_Purple_Web.jpg

• The Black

The_Black_Web.jpg

These can be purchased direct from FutoFab on line. PayPal & credit cards accepted.

Order link

http://www.futofab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=103&Itemid=100

(And yes I will get the pictures actually loaded to this post)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa... $10.76 shipping charge? Any chance of something a bit more reasonable?
it states clearly that is for shipping and handleing, it is a small bisness that makes datsun, and even ratsun, stuff and donates alot to this sight and to datsun meets. And I dont believe that the shipping price is that much, as these are not plastic. They are well wrapped metal badges and hardware.
these are great.  not sure if i want to put one on my truck, but i do like them.  will these be around for a while?  if not, then ill get mine now in case.

If you dont get one while they exist then youll regret it.

I cant express enough how impressive these are, people who hold them, are universally over welmed by the quality.

Dave picked the right manufacturer for these.

Im 120% satisfied with my ratsun.net one.

• Like 1

I got my ratsun.net badges from dave. If these are indeed the same material they are great quality pieces. If I am able to pick up that B210 Saturday I will be ordering one of these new badges for it.

As far as the badge I already have (ratsun.net), it is heavy and well made. The mounts are threaded perfectly for the mounting hardware and the finish is precise. I would suggest people grab these if you want a quality grill badge for your Datsun.

it states clearly that is for shipping and handleing, it is a small bisness that makes datsun, and even ratsun, stuff and donates alot to this sight and to datsun meets. And I dont believe that the shipping price is that much, as these are not plastic. They are well wrapped metal badges and hardware. If you dont get one while they exist then youll regret it. I cant express enough how impressive these are, people who hold them, are universally over welmed by the quality. Dave picked the right manufacturer for these. Im 120% satisfied with my ratsun.net one.

another $50 down the drain.  thanks a lot, ratsun.

it states clearly that is for shipping and handleing, it is a small bisness that makes datsun, and even ratsun, stuff and donates alot to this sight and to datsun meets. And I dont believe that the shipping price is that much, as these are not plastic. They are well wrapped metal badges and hardware. If you dont get one while they exist then youll regret it.I cant express enough how impressive these are, people who hold them, are universally over welmed by the quality. Dave picked the right manufacturer for these.Im 120% satisfied with my ratsun.net one.

I saw here it states that. Clearly. I meant no offense. I also think it sounded a bit steep and wanted to check to see if there was another option. I probably went about it the wrong way. I apologize.

I also am familiar with the background of this business and all of the parts he makes that allows owning a 510 that much easier. I realize I'm new here, but I have been around longer and absorbed more information than my join date and post count would imply.

I also need this grill badge in my life. I've read the testimonials for the last run of badges and their quality (as well as the quality and service of futofab's products) and I realize what a great thing this is, having missed out on the last run. I would probably pay even more for shipping (and handling) if it was the only option.

Now lets stop all this fussin and a feudin. Come here and give me some sugar. Or, "hug it out, bitch" if you would prefer.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. Back to selling badges!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.