!!DATSUN NIPPON EAGLE ROCK SWAPMEET/CARSHOW MARCH 17TH 2013 SUNDAY!!

1200sunny

Hey whats up dattoboy the door panels are black.

510keeper i was not looking on trade but but let me see what you got and i will consider a trade.

would be easier to tell the keeper what you need he could fill this thread with the parts list

how much you looking to get for the front side markers

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would be easier to tell the keeper what you need he could fill this thread with the parts list

how much you looking to get for the front side markers

I'm asking $60 bucks. Everything is all there the plastic is in good shape no cracks.

Hey everyone, i got some door panels front and back for a two door 510 if anyone is looking for some.

they are in good condition I also have the rear corner fender lights for a 69 510. I dont have my 69 anymore so i got some extra stuff i wanna get rid of.

I' ve also found a pair of rear spring powder coded black. I dont remenber if these are for the stick height.

But if anyone knows what the stock height is i can measure them and post what the height is.

Hey everyone, i got some door panels front and back for a two door 510 if anyone is looking for some these are color black.

they are in good condition I also have the rear corner fender lights for a 69 510 the plastic us in good shape. I dont have my 69 anymore so i got some extra stuff i wanna get rid of.

I' ve also found a pair of rear spring powder coded black. I dont remenber if these are for the stick height.

But if anyone knows what the stock height is i can measure them and post what the height is.

I've got wheel caps and a right (passenger) side regulator for a 210 if anyone is looking. I can bring them along if anyone wants one or the other or both.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/51727-datsun-wheel-caps-fs/

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/52386-datsun-210-right-passenger-side-window-regulator-fs/

This a small list of what i will be selling at the show.

411 wiper arms complete set

411 right front turn signal with Lense

411 horn ring

411 right headlight bezel

520 front right fender really clean

520 fuse box with cover

520 wiper arms complete set

520 67 rear tail light housings set no lenses

520 turn signal switch

521 bumperetts no brackets :(

More to come!

Been looking forward to attending this meet. Sadly, once again my wagon will not be going but hopefully next time.

Looking for a reasonable deal on illuminated wiper, cigarette, & headlight switches if anyone has them in good shape. I will even prepay if there are pics & the price is right.

Also might be looking for an extra drive shaft that'll fit the new engine/tranny I'm about to drop in. I know I can go have mine cut & balanced but may want to have a spare anyway.

Probably going to bite the bullet & invest in all new rubber kit too. Advice/Feedback for what's offered there?

Also looking for headliner & carpet kits.

See y'all there bright & early ; )

HELLO EVERYONE TWO WEEKS LEFT FOR THE FIRST DATSUN NIPPON CAR SHOW/SWAPMEET. OF THE YEAR. I'VE RECEIVED MANY CALLS FROM VENDORS, SO IT LOOKS LIKE VENDORS SPOTS ARE GOING TO GO FAST. JUST A REMINDER TO SOME GUYS THAT COME IN AND SAY THAT THEY ARE NOT SELLING AT ALL. AND IN A FEW MINUTES THEY HAVE CAR PARTS AROUND THERE VEHICLES WE WILL BE CHARGING YOU A VENDORS FEE. I DON'T THINK IS FAIR FOR SOME VENDORS THAT COME EARLY AND PAID THE AMOUNT THAT THEY ARE SUPPOSE TOO AND THE OTHER PEOPLE NOT PAYING AT ALL AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT. WE WILL BE GIVING A SMALL BADGE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT WHEN YOU PAY THE VENDORS FEE. SO IT WILL BE FAIR TO EVERYONE. WE WILL HAVE FREE COFFEE AND DOUGHNUTS IN THE MORNING. THANK YOU GUYS AND GALS FOR EVERYTHING. WE WILL SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS. BE GOOD HUMANS!

Anyone needing 610 parts? I am looking forward to attending, and I have some miscellaneous stuff to sell...just trying to get an idea what all to bring with me, if anything at all...

Datsun guys are cheap asses LOL well some are :rofl:
Datsun guys are cheap asses LOL well some are :rofl:

I prefer the term low budget builder, trying to keep a relic alive. It takes someone that has a passion to go out there and sell stuff that guys NEED for a good price. Any jerk can try to make a million dollars.

Hey every one, I am looking for a heater valve for 71 510 wagon. Mine was so bad it could not be repaired. Also a hazard switch.

On another note my brother inlaw has a Japanese manual trans. for a s13 or s14. If any interest I will post details. Sorry for the vague description.

Ok is official I will be there jose 

I have the dolbi with air ducts spoiler

strut bars, euro front turn signals complete as well as just the front euro lenses 

L E D dome lights well a lot of datsun stuff 

emblems etc etc 

will have my friend with the pay pal credit card reader so hopefully i will be able to take credit cards too (no additional cost to use ur card) if it works lol

100_2827.jpg

9 day bump 

cant wait 

will be there with lots of parts pm for special requests 

240 260 280z parts 

roadster bumpers 

1200 parts 

some 510 parts 

some 280zx parts

I also have a 520 vallance if anyone is looking for one