!!DATSUN NIPPON EAGLE ROCK SWAPMEET/CARSHOW MARCH 17TH 2013 SUNDAY!!

1200sunny

MARCH 17TH, 2013 SUNDAY

DATSUN NIPPON SWAPMEET/CARSHOW--Eagle Rock recreational Center parking lot

TIME: 8AM TILL  2PM

ADDRESS: 1100  Eagle Vista Drive, Los Angeles ,CA 90041

Cost: Vendors $20 dollars per parking space. $5 dollars entry that includes one car and driver/ walk ins $2 dollars at the gate.

Just a reminder for some vendors that do not understand that if they get one more parking space is going to be more that $20 dollars per space so plan your space accordingly. THANKS.

Food and drinks will be provided as usual. Vendors must arrive before 10 am to get a space. do not come at 12 noon and expect to find a vendor spot.

If towing a vehicle you must contact me to get a secure spot. towing a car inside the parking lot will not be permitted after 10am. Vendor spots are limited first come bases, so come early.

Due to the shortage of spaces, all cars not in the show will have to park outside. if you are a vendor and show up late you will have to unload your vehicle and park outside, unless cleared by Jose Santos..

No Racing,No Burnouts,No alcohol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vendors for more information please contact Jose at (323)972-3737

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will be there with lots of parts pm for special requests 

240 260 280z parts 

roadster bumpers 

1200 parts 

some 510 parts 

some 280zx parts

I also have a 520 vallance if anyone is looking for one

See you guys there! It would be nice to put prices with masking tape, I hate to ask just because I get dirty stares sometimes. Last guy wanted like 60 bucks, for a stock door handle. Went to a little kid 2 vendors down and he wanted 2 bucks each. And no I didn't hussle the kid, he asked his dad before selling it to me.

I know what you mean. I get that the 510's are rare but don't over price the parts. The last time i was there i needed and wiper nob and some guy wanted $10 bucks for it. TEN BUCKS!!! That's crazy!! So i keep lokking around and i got one in better shape for $2 bucks. Now that was a bargain..

I know what you mean. I get that the 510's are rare but don't over price the parts. The last time i was there i needed and wiper nob and some guy wanted $10 bucks for it. TEN BUCKS!!! That's crazy!! So i keep lokking around and i got one in better shape for $2 bucks. Now that was a bargain..

You scored for $2 , but $10 is not a bad price for a wiper knob. Where else can you get one? No it was not me selling knob. I will be there with some parts with tape on parts with prices and price tags on other stuff, its funny because I still get so many people to ask me how much is that? Or will this fit a 510?

I ask if it fits just because Im still a bit new to the game, and I always want to clarify. My buddy bought a transmission mount for a KA claims to fit, and it didn't fit. He wanted 40$ bucks but he bargained him down to 20 but now has a 20$ hunk of junk. Doesn't hurt to double check. I don't expect deals everytime I'm at the swap meet but feels like everytime I go someone's trying to tear my asshole open. Last guy wanted like 350$ bucks to flip my crossmember, called up my buddy and he did it within 30 minutes for free and made his own jig.

First time I went I got really really good deals but didn't get paid yet. Second time I went with cash, everyone wanted an arm and a leg. Hopefully third time is a charm, I just picked up tail lights so that's off my list.

I'm looking for a '73 510 gas cap cover though.

Will b there also need front coilover kit for 69 510

anyone taking any front coilovers for datsun 510?

Yes We will be there with Coilover set up for sale. We have a pre order for one set already, If you are looking and are serious. Call me or PM me 530-575-0911.

It is 1st come 1st serve. But we do deposits, through paypal also.

Victory and I will be there with a truck load of parts mostly 510, some 521. If there is something you are looking for call or PM in advance. Takes us a lot of time and money to get ready for this swap, but we have people calling us on Sat as we are making the 8 hour drive down.

Looking forward to the show.

I'll be takeing my son on our first DATSUN swapmeet trip ...LOL ... We are looking for window gaskets for his 1971 DATSUN 510 WAGON .... He needs left and right back door quarter window gaskets and the left and right back cargo area window gaskets ..... We have left and right back doors for a 4 door for sale of trade ... no rust or dents .... And the left and right quarter windows for a 4 door ......... hope someone can help .... THANKS .....

Hey everyone, i got some door panels front and back for a two door 510 if anyone is looking for some.

they are in good condition I also have the rear corner fender lights for a 69 510. I dont have my 69 anymore so i got some extra stuff i wanna get rid of.

I' ve also found a pair of rear spring powder coded black. I dont remenber if these are for the stick height.

But if anyone knows what the stock height is i can measure them and post what the height is.

Hey everyone, i got some door panels front and back for a two door 510 if anyone is looking for some.

they are in good condition I also have the rear corner fender lights for a 69 510. I dont have my 69 anymore so i got some extra stuff i wanna get rid of.

I need some door panels you want to trade some parts??