Another Slammed KA 510

SIXTY-NINE-DIME

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is usually true.especially with as much angle as my tc rods have. i ended up running one rubber bushing (on the rear side) and one urethane bushing on the front side. Ive decided to go to the stock rubber bushings tho. Just ordered some, along with new tie rods and ends and motor mounts. Cant have my tc rods snapping on my way to Cali!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the love guys! Here's a shitty interior and engine bay shot to hold you off until I snap some better ones.

1790FA53-F314-45F1-822B-7A15FE595A8E-463

8FE15E4D-61FB-41DA-A837-F6F9BF0758D1-463

what seats are those? sexy as hell.

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen stock TC rods break even after people drilled holes in the bushing to "prevent" that. The T3 TC setup is nice, I have it on two of my cars, and the third will probably get them when money allows.

Nice to see him back, any new progress?

I ended up using new old stock bushings and gave the poly ones to spudly. as far as progress goes, ive installed my front air dam, ordering up the futofab lca kit, and spudly and I are getting ready to do a custom cross member in order to go lower with out scraping. Also looking for a pair of 14x8 longchamps if any one knows of any for sell.

what seats are those? sexy as hell.

i believe they are 300zx seats. i plan on getting rid of them as soon as i find decent stock seats or make a bench seat fit.

Also alot of people have been asking/messaging me about my rear spoiler. Ive been told from the guy i bought it from that it was made for a track 510. It fits perfect and flows with the body line of the trunk. As far as where to get them from, good luck!! They are hard to come by. I got pretty lucky finding this one.

tristin grinds inty thread has a bench seat in his four door.....i think its a 320 bench but not sure

sweet ill have to find his build thread, thanks!

damn, that spoiler is awesome.

if you`re ever gonna sell those seats, im a for sure buyer. LOVE them.

will keep that in mind!

heres some pics for you guys:

964081_644402258922960_1612186519_o.jpg965374_341108015991506_611610999_o.jpg

967220_341109842657990_1964088421_o.jpg

• Like 2

I really need to get my rear axels sorted out to get back to being this low. This is how it was sitting that caused all the u-joint trouble. 

And yes I have a bench seat in my car. 

get spicer u joints. shouldnt have any u joint problems after those are installed. I dunno who carries them other than driveline northwest but im sure you could source some. This looks extremely high to me. im barley even tucking rim but it rides nice and i dont scrape!! trying not to destroy the undercarriage.

and i noticed that. im currently reading your thread now. lol

get spicer u joints. shouldnt have any u joint problems after those are installed. I dunno who carries them other than driveline northwest but im sure you could source some. This looks extremely high to me. im barley even tucking rim but it rides nice and i dont scrape!! trying not to destroy the undercarriage.

and i noticed that. im currently reading your thread now. lol

I tried to get ahold of them to rebuild the my half-shafts, but never got a message back. I might have to get a pair rebuild from them still... I think I might have a set available to me. 

Ha, have fun in that thread. Theres a lot of "fluff" in that thread lol. 

I tried to get ahold of them to rebuild the my half-shafts, but never got a message back. I might have to get a pair rebuild from them still... I think I might have a set available to me. 

Ha, have fun in that thread. Theres a lot of "fluff" in that thread lol. 

lol ya i gave up. theres like 90+ pages haha my girl liked sitting close to me in my old continental i had so i figured one day ill throw in a bench seat when i find one. i truthfully would rather have stock black seats but we all know how hard those are to find for a good price in good condition.

Let us know if you find another supplier of Spicer U joints.

Back in the day I think they were already 20$ when the GMP ones went for 9$.

I bet they are 40$ apc for them.

Once I raised my car up to ist current height still has camber its been fine. Really was just swapping out other half shfts and fixing the broke ones but never really used them or I got them mixed up.  Most of mine have been the outers. I had at least 6 half shafts. Gave some away. How many does one need?

I got soem GMP 4x4 ones but they were cheaper than the stock ones so I dont get it.? sound hooky. but those my be 15years old already in the box in my room from NAPA

You try Rockauto?

Let us know if you find another supplier of Spicer U joints.

Back in the day I think they were already 20$ when the GMP ones went for 9$.

I bet they are 40$ apc for them.

Once I raised my car up to ist current height still has camber its been fine. Really was just swapping out other half shfts and fixing the broke ones but never really used them or I got them mixed up.  Most of mine have been the outers. I had at least 6 half shafts. Gave some away. How many does one need?

I got soem GMP 4x4 ones but they were cheaper than the stock ones so I dont get it.? sound hooky. but those my be 15years old already in the box in my room from NAPA

You try Rockauto?

I just got an email from Drivelines NW and they are $27.16 each, $19 to install, and boots are $15. 

that lip spoiler is sooo awesome.

I freaking wish there were reps or something..

and the bench seat thing in tristins thread is on page 86-88 i believe. 

i want those 300zx seats!

thsi car looks so mean.

i like this one more than your last one. 

you kind of inspired me to get a front lip. bre style. 

keep the good shit up!!