Oldy but a goodie for a youngster

if I popped the hood and found James I might run the other way 

did you share the green stuff before the pics 

nice work guys and gal its looking good 

the dent in the hood went up against the magic James and LOST kind of like Virginia's front fender 

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me! I want my 59 to get the keeper/vic treatment! I've had it longer! LOL. Do you have all 4 hubcaps Atom? They are freakin rare so hold on to them. 

I never found a direct window match nor a source for window rubber. I suspect something in the austin family will be close. 

Will follow this thread eagerly and pretend it is mine. :devil:

• Like 2

Solid rear and a front straight I-beam axle with parallel leaf springs. When I was lookin into it, I was thinking of having mine professionally dropped by a hotrod shop. You maybe could also do a small C notch in the frame rail, and use blocks or set the axle on top up of the springs. (If I remember, it sits under the springs.)

You will have steering issues to sort out. But if you put anything but stock engine in there I think the steering will get in the way anyway. Purple put IFS front clip in his. Also you I'll probably need to run remote m/c for brake and clutch.

Rear will be easy to drop, but you may need a trans tunnel running back.  Axle is REALLY low gearing. But there is a theory the dif from like a 521 or 620 could fit. Casing looks similar. Also, there is an inner edge where the flair attaches to the body that might need some trimming in the rear