Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

non datsuns for sale/trade thread... use it.

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#21 RedBanner

RedBanner
  • Cars:body dropped photina ratrod v8 710 4 door convertable

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

Im not angry, I liie your celica's, but I think we should accomidate them in a different section... if I post pics of flowers and hearts and unicorns would I still seem angry?
I LIKE THE OLD CLASSIFIEDS BETTER........​

#22 Guest_ 510kamikazifreak_*

Guest_ 510kamikazifreak_*

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:24 AM

Im not angry, I liie your celica's, but I think we should accomidate them in a different section... if I post pics of flowers and hearts and unicorns would I still seem angry?

2012-new-york-city-gay-pride-parade.jpg

#23 datzenmike

datzenmike
  • Cars:'74 710 sedan, '76 710. prevoius... '78 620, '71 521, '68 510 new '76 B-210

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

Well what to do.... or do nothing????

We could think about an "Non Datsuns For Sale" section.... but the hard core member (RedBanner) would flip out.  :lol:  But at least it all goes where it could be ignored, right? Out of sight... out of mind.

We could direct them into a " Post Craigslidst Ads Here" type post. But no guarantee that posters would read and post there, so they would have to be told or directed there. Someone would have to do the policing. It would be very difficult for buyers and sellers to communicate sharing the one thread.

Or we could just continue on as it is.with chevs and mini vans and miatas sold on a Datsuns For Sale forum. But again... the hard core member (RedBanner) would flip out. :lol:

Oh, you support a Non Datsuns For Sale section???

Posted Image

#24 Guest_ 510kamikazifreak_*

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

Oh, you support a Non Datsuns For Sale section???

Just the spot for

http://community.rat...s-and-projects/

#25 xtrememotorworks

xtrememotorworks
  • Cars:71 Datsun 1200

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

Yes a Unicorn or a wink smiley face would make me feel a lot more secure ! Its all good, I get all sides, think a for sale in the "others" section would work good.

#26 RedBanner

RedBanner

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

Some where deep in the bowels of the non datsun stuff I never read... shure sounds great. And thanks for making it happen ( rainbows)

#27 Guest_ 510kamikazifreak_*

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

Yes a Unicorn or a wink smiley face would make me feel a lot more secure ! Its all good, I get all sides, think a for sale in the "others" section would work good.

tumblr_m7ljwndHdU1rqc0xio1_500.jpg

#28 RedBanner

RedBanner

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:43 AM

hard core member (RedBanner)

hard core member (RedBanner)

I did have rust for breakfast.... just sayin.

#29 bananahamuck

bananahamuck
  • Cars:Cleopatra does the nasty.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

I by no means think of myself as a hardcore Datsun guy,, I drive 2 count-um 2 minivans,, but there` has been a butt load of craiglist type goings on as compared to the past lately..

2011-10-31130106-1.jpg

:lol:

On another note what section would i post a couch that has a rip and a grease stain from a W58 on it??

So somehow while i was driving back from Eaglerock swap meet i somehow caused YOU to post this,,,, do really think members on this site are that stupid to believe i caused it??

http://community.rat...un-for-a-while/

Yeah i guess you do,,

BTW ,,,, the first person to call you a pussy,,,, ya might wanna check out his ethnicity ,, cuz i don't think it's what you think it is there snowflakeboy

..........................I shall call it, narclops.

#30 Guest_ 510kamikazifreak_*

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

I by no means think of myself as a hardcore Datsun guy,, I drive 2 count-um 2 minivans,, but there` has been a butt load of craiglist type goings on as compared to the past lately..

2011-10-31130106-1.jpg

:lol:

On another note what section would i post a couch that has a rip and a grease stain from a W58 on it??

:rofl: :rofl:

on all actions in this post :rofl:

#31 RedBanner

RedBanner

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Rararararararaahhh! Hahahaha.... damn.. but! Do I look angry? Anyways, I asked a mod a while back if I cojld post one of my several kalashnicovs for sale, its not a datsun, he replied "no.. only in your status" was I treater unfairly? Do I have a grievance here? Should I contact the internet fairness department? . . Sail them in your status, thats the standard at this time.

#32 Guest_ 510kamikazifreak_*

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:59 AM

. . Sail them in your status

I will just leave this...

#33 RedBanner

RedBanner

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:07 PM

I was shure this would be locked 2 minutes after I posted it.... this and maybe even the honda sale section.... mods be slippin...

#34 datzenmike

datzenmike
  • Cars:'74 710 sedan, '76 710. prevoius... '78 620, '71 521, '68 510 new '76 B-210

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

I was shure this would be locked 2 minutes after I posted it.... this and maybe even the honda sale section.... mods be slippin...

Not at all. I don't care for non Datsun stuff but we have to accommodate people as well.

< Datsuns here............................................................................................................................... Non Datsuns here >

Posted Image

#35 RedBanner

RedBanner

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:44 PM

Im sensitive

#36 Ira210

Ira210
  • Cars:I had a 1979 b310 1.4l 4spd, 1965 schwinn rusty beach crusier, skateboards...

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:43 PM

I'll leave this right here :console:

IMAG0024.jpg

#37 Janksun

Janksun
  • Cars:1971 datsun 510 wagon

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

Not at all. I don't care for non Datsun stuff but we have to accommodate people as well.

< Datsuns here............................................................................................................................... Non Datsuns need to be crushed >

Fixed :D

#38 Stubby

Stubby
  • Cars:1971 510 Wagon, 2002 Honda Civic Si (441whp)

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:26 AM

Personally, I have respect for all makes. If you don't like that I have a Honda I am sorry you had to go in my thread. I am a huge datsun fan, but I have seen some pretty "gay" datsuns in my time also. I am sure if I go over to a Toyota forum they will bash datsun's just like you are bashing Hondas and anything that isn't a datsun. I am also sorry that you can't get over your ego and respect the time, effort and money that goes into building a car datsun or no datsun for that matter.

All this being said, I am a car guy. If you don't like my Honda in your forsale threads do me a favor. Find me a buyer for my Honda so I can get back into your beloved datsun.

Rant Over

#39 RedBanner

RedBanner

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:49 AM

Friends dont let friends buy hondas tho.... craigslist, or honda forums seem to be the best place, but I truly hope you find the datsun for you.

#40 Stubby

Stubby
  • Cars:1971 510 Wagon, 2002 Honda Civic Si (441whp)

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:27 AM

Friends dont let friends buy hondas tho.... craigslist, or honda forums seem to be the best place, but I truly hope you find the datsun for you.

thanks.  I have found one, I just need to get rid of this car.  I have found that when you own a honda you attract a crowd that is less appreciative of a nicely modded vehicle.  Example: 16 year old kids.  This is why I am drawn to datsun.  The crowd (in most cases) is more mature and appreciative.  Maybe not in this thread, but for the most part.