85 regular cab 720 part out

Hurry up and call, truck will be gone by Tuesday. Body is in really good shape, front fenders, and doors are mine, rest is up for grabs. Head is off the motor and looks like a 5 sp and pretty sure everything else is there but a carb. All the glass is good too, door glass and interior parts are up for grabs, I just want the doors themselves. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't bolt up because the diesel starter is on the driver's side. The transmission itself, other than the front case is a long 31.5" 71B but it does have the same wide ratio gear set as the 4x4 truck. It will work with a Z series front case swapped on ... I would prefer a mid ratio gear set myself like from a gas 2wd truck.

overall not bad

IMG_20130211_172341_zps0aa0ef1b.jpg

IMG_20130211_172749_zps562a02d6.jpg

IMG_20130211_172802_zpsfbf3c7aa.jpg

here is the seat, does have a pretty good size @ss dimple on the drivers side...

IMG_20130211_172712_zps3fd50b8e.jpg

I've got a tach that would fit right into that cluster too.. also have the resistor needed to make it work.

• 3 weeks later...

Does the under hood light have the harness connection?  If so, how much for it?

How much for the stock radio?  Does it work?

Are the tailgate hinges in good shape, as in no excessive free play?  Mine are shot and I need the hinges from both sides.

Better pic of the shift boot?  Condition?

Does the under hood light have the harness connection?  If so, how much for it?

yes, probably $25 shipped if I don't end up keeping it. 

How much for the stock radio?  Does it work?

there are 3 in line ahead of you

Are the tailgate hinges in good shape, as in no excessive free play?  Mine are shot and I need the hinges from both sides.

looks good but I already have a request for the gate, let me check with him first

Better pic of the shift boot?  Condition?

both floor to knob and floor to shaft are chewed

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.