lets organize a vancouver meet

dat77sun

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this all started because he doesnt go to many meets because with his home schedule he cant get out much to go to meets that are farther away... BananaHammock and I got tired of his excuses, so Nana figured that if we held a meet at his work he had to show up... I know he mentioned that he was going to go look for a tank for you, but I dont know what the outcome was. PM him and see if he got anything. He types like a 3rd grader with Parkinsons Disease, but hes a good guy and will hook you up if he can. 

Just message him and try to work something out. 

• Like 1
I'm going to Olympia on the 23rd, but i would like to have a weekly or bi-weekly meet in Vancouver. I'm trying to think of some good spots.

We have a meet every 3rd sunday at stark street pizza for north west datsun owners, Were the ones that put on the blue lake show, all are welcoem to come. 3rd sunday every month, we show up around 2:30. Bring yoru datsuns, they have a great parking lot. Would love more people to show up :)

Stark street is right across the bridge in portland, i205 to stark street, hang a right in at the taco bell and your there. Weve been meeting there for over 25 years, so come on down people, after we eat and bullshit, we go out and look at cars. 

• Like 1

Im down, the last vantucker meet was at pied pipers pizza, foods not that great there tho. There is a chinese place, golden china by my placewith ample parking and cheap good food, or throw outsome ideas as to where. We can take over any parking lot.

i used to be into early 90's mazdas and i organized vancouver meets. we would meet up and drive to larch mtn. i was up there today and driving conditions we superb and so was the weather! its a little fun gettin sidaways in corners thats why i fadded away from mazdas ;) im down for a bi weekly meet and maybe a drive here and ther. i know morrisun and davec tried to get a little drive going not to long ago and im sure they would be game. i think we should get this thing going!

Im down, the last vantucker meet was at pied pipers pizza, foods not that great there tho. There is a chinese place, golden china by my placewith ample parking and cheap good food, or throw outsome ideas as to where. We can take over any parking lot.

i love golden china like you love 710's. yeah that much.

• Like 1