hi hi hi

Does z31 count as a Datsun? It's kinda ratty and it is Nissan which was Datsun.....

I went through purdy much everything nismopu did on that damn 620 ka24e truck. Still kinda messin round w/it. Sounds like an EJ20 hahahhaha <3

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00540.jpg

DSC00538.jpg

Yup. Theres my scrapper.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent from heaven... If you keep a really good record of what you do to that vg30et...it will make my life so much easier when I go to put on in my 521.. keep the pics coming:D

Its nice to see someone saving the Z31's I know Kevin is doing his best to kill them all haha I personally like them ( there not many Nissan/datto's I don't though :D ) What are the plans?

Well so far the plans are done. Convert this NA (no acceleration hahahha) to turbo and vola. It finish.

...but in the quest to get nismopu's truck going (attempt @ carb rebuild and thought i had 5sp trans when its a 4sp pos) with the l20beeotch, he decided l20b is retardo and wanted my full ka24e eng/trans/wiring/ecu.....but I didn't want to let go.

Said "Take my twin hair dryer vg30e+5sp for your ka24e+all and help me put it in" so now I have this vg30et with 2 snails on it but can't find it in my heart to let the z die to get all this taken care of like oil lines, exhaust, intake, etc for them...They're already on an engine ready to go into something stupid like b210 or 70s corolla of some sort.

/end story.

In the mean time nismopu needs a plug-n-play long block ka24e but cant afford a ripoff price of $200+ let alone less.

Turns out the engine wasn't so good as I was told and his ka's miles are numbered. Sad but true, but even the previous owner wouldn't know it's ready to die cause it sounded great for a while.

So anyone in pdx help this fool! Must keep it alive!

oh yea the z is chillin as is for a while, just need more than a turbo downpipe for exhaust :D

Upon review of this reply, I've found rambling and I shall cease.