My first car ever, a 1969 Datsun 510 2-Door

Marsh510

First off, Hello Ratsun! My name is Marshall, i'm from San Jose, CA, and currently working a Datsun 510 that my father gave to me as my first car. i dont have much information about it, but so far, im just trying to get it started, i'll upload pictures later(I dont know how to,never been on a forum before... :hmm: ) But i was just wondering if there is anybody in the San Jose Area that could give me a hand(or at least some advice) I would really appreciate it! :) So far i love this Forum!  :D

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF... this is your first car?

SCORE!!!!!!!

Just promise us and your father you will take care of it. It's not a Honda, if you wreck it its much much harder to replace.

Good luck man, I can't wait to see what you will do with this.

• Like 2

Yeah I would to take this to the local meets, and of course, I would never sell this! It's my first car! I absolutely love it! I will never danger my baby in any way possible! I'm just looking for local people who can give me a hand out, or some advice would help. :D

^^^ This is the most handy piece of advice you will ever learn. Don't spend money on a car until you know what the problem is. It's really easy to think you know the issue and it's something else.

True! Make sure you've got gas in the tank!! lulz :rofl:   Sorry man.. had to. It was to easy.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for leaving these post to die, I was tied up with school and now I have a whole week to work on my baby, I will post pictures as soon as possible, but for now, I'm trying to take off the head of my baby, but don't know much on how to take it off, so I was wondering if anybody in the San Jose area would like to help me out of goodwill! I will be available this whole week!